Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• Yes. Sesc players were very nervous. Monique argued with Bernardinho again, and he was pretty calm so they probably started the game with some problem, i think. Roberta was benched, Drussyla returned but Carol Leite thought that she was 100% and overused her. Nothing good happened to Sesc

Poor Monique. She was one of the most consistent attackers in the Superliga. But since she has to receive, her efficiency dropped. Bringing Kosheleva to the team did more damage imo. I love her, but I gotta be real. I am not sure if SESC-RJ will be in the finals this year. That would have been a good wake up call to Bernadinho.

• Poor Monique. She was one of the most consistent attackers in the Superliga. But since she has to receive, her efficiency dropped. Bringing Kosheleva to the team did more damage imo. I love her, but I gotta be real. I am not sure if SESC-RJ will be in the finals this year. That would have been a good wake up call to Bernadinho.

Wake up call for? Their team is much weaker than last years.. They've lost Natalia, Gabi, Carol.. Juiciely is not playing as good as she was in the past, Drusylla was injured, Kosheleva is coming back from an injury, so she's not the same as she has been in the past. Their budget is lower, so actually I don't see the problem. Considering all these things, and the fact that many other teams upgraded their teams compared to last seasons, Rio is doing as expected

• Kosheleva lost her mind. She hit the linesman in the arm. I can`t believe she did that.....maybe she was trying for a high five. But she crossed the line, totally disrespectful and she should have been ejected from the game.

It happens at 2:38:00

• It was an insteresting action by Kosheleva. When she and Bia claimed to the linesman, he looked the ground and didn't want to see them (probably he was nervous). And Tatiana touched his hand with the intention to said "ey!!! Wake up!!!" or "Don't worry! It happens". :drink:

Pd: she got a red card.

• Kosh was probably going for a low five that didn't connect with the linesman's hand because he was, for whatever reason, trying to avoid eye contact. It doesn't look malicious to me but she probably crossed some unspoken/unwritten rule that warrants a card. Also Im really glad to see Hooker having a pretty good game (season?).

• It was obviously a failed low 5 attempt. Don't be such a drama seeker😒

• Minas beats Praia (3x0) for the 4th straight time in this season and wins back-to-back title of the South American Clubs Championship. They will represent Brazil once again the World Clubs Championship in November.

All star team:

Macris (Minas)/Bruna (Minas)

Gabi (Minas)/Fernanda Garay (Praia)

Fabiana (Praia)/Bianca (San Lorenzo)

Leia (Minas)

MVP: Carol Gattaz (Minas), she was also awarded MVP last year

• Do you have any link for match replay?

• serdar  USAvolleyfan

I`m not creating drama. The purpose of this forum is share personal opinion but also to share new and interesting content. The Kosheleva situation was very unusual..or can you remind when a player did something like that??? And were you watching the game and saw it when it happened? I`m pretty sure a lot of users were not watching and would not know this happened had I not shared it. So that`s why I shared.

Mostly users are not here only to share their personal opinion, but they also are contributing with content, such as updating League pages, posting transfers news and so on.... so my way to contribute is by sharing things like that...whenever I`m watching a game and something unusual happens or someone gets injured I always share because I know not everyone is watching.

Let me ask you sedar and USAvolleyballfan ....What are you guys contributing to this forum besides your personal opinion?!!!!! ( Don`t need to answer because you 2 does not contribute with anything at all...so don`t tell me I`m just creating dram when I`m sharing good content OK??...)))

• I found this

Watch it quickly because they will probably take it down

Thank you so much.

Wow, Minas was playing so well. It's really hard for Praia to put the ball down as Gataz and Mara showed how to be good middle blocker. I just realized how different Mara and Mayani in terms of height, but that young girl sure can jump so high. I'm so happy i can see Mayani again.

Minas really deserved this.

And I will never stop saying this, Bruna from Minas really deserves one spot in NT. She jumps high, serves fucking well (and consistent too), and her swing is so beautiful.

Congrats Minas

• Carli has been disappointing so far, Macris outplayer her with her fast game. I hope she will get her chance with the national team, she deserves it.

Natalia had some great diagonal kills :rose:

Has Carol Gattaz always been so good? I remember she played in Jesi with the setter Marcelle years ago and she didn't have a great season back then. I don't have many memories of her but it's nice to watch her playing so great at her age, no one can stop her slide :)

• Has Carol Gattaz always been so good? I remember she played in Jesi with the setter Marcelle years ago and she didn't have a great season back then. I don't have many memories of her but it's nice to watch her playing so great at her age, no one can stop her slide :)

Nope. She's at her peak right now, at 37 yo.

• wasn't gattaz in tne NT in 2008? i guess she lost the chance to go to beijing, when they took thaisa and valeskinha as the MB backups...

Back in the day, Ze was looking for versatility and Valeskinha was also playing as OH in her club. And old Gattaz wasnt near close her present one, she grew a lot as player and athlete and learned a lot with age.

• If you want to get credit with what you share, don't do it with your ill-intended interpretation. You never miss any single chance to speculate some drama out of nowhere. You sometimes remind me of Gia Gunn, stir the pot Pope!:lol: