CEV Champions League 2019

• Fail serve by Polanska.. again and again. I cant believe that professional volleyball player cant learn how to serve!

• Polanska xdxdxd icon

Yaaas :D

If I remember right, her record is 9/9 erros on serve :D

Polanska as always, serving beast ;D waiting for youtube compilation

There were 2 or 3 compliations but it was blocked by Polsat and removed from youtube :(

• I really hate this concept. 1 month gap between 1 matche and second one like wtf ???

And you have literally two or three interesting match in first stage. I know a lot of guys wants different clubs and country in CL but what is point of this ? To have a teams just to be their and do nothing ? Losing all matches 3:0 ? Is that what volleyball needs ? Boring matches, yeah for sure volleyball will grow with this concept. -.-

Make something like with two polls with 6 teams. 8 teams with automatically qualify in pools and other 4 teams with qualification tournament before it starts.

• After seeing robinson's performance in world club championship and recent games, now it is possible for vakifbank to get champions league title 3 times in a row now.:teach::super: Go vakif~~

It was just a matter of time to rebuild her confidence in her real position. I was worried Karch had ruined her career, but she was strong (mentally talking) enough to push harder and reach her usual level, it just took time. I'm actually more annoyed by those people that keep saying she's not enough for Vakif, she's weak, her spiking, her this, her that... Players are human being, with their up and downs.

• It was just a matter of time to rebuild her confidence in her real position. I was worried Karch had ruined her career, but she was strong (mentally talking) enough to push harder and reach her usual level, it just took time. I'm actually more annoyed by those people that keep saying she's not enough for Vakif, she's weak, her spiking, her this, her that... Players are human being, with their up and downs.

So true. I'm still waiting this Kelsey to be better than Kelsey in 2017 when she was with Conegliano. I believe it will be happened at playoffs. I hope Kiraly could find any good libero for USA and substitute Larson with Kelsey in the Starting 6.

• Tomorrow are the first two matches of match week 2 of the pool stage: similar as the bookmakers I see Kazan only slightly in advantage in Jekaterinburg, their efforts were not really convincing at last. On the other hand Conegliano is for me the clear-cut favourite in Schwerin, because both teams are currently not in their best shape, the usual strength relation in favour of Italian champion versus German champion should apply.

• So true. I'm still waiting this Kelsey to be better than Kelsey in 2017 when she was with Conegliano. I believe it will be happened at playoffs. I hope Kiraly could find any good libero for USA and substitute Larson with Kelsey in the Starting 6.

Kiraly has been praising Morgan Hentz, Mary Lake and Kenzie Maloney the whole NCAA Tournament. Let's see if he calls any of them. Knowning him: he'll keep it going with his nosenses. :thumbdown:

• But Larson can probably play libero for USA?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The games that looks the most balanced for me this round are:

Ural vs Kazan

Fenerbahce - Chemik Police

Here it will be interesting to see how the rising star Magda Stysiak, the 203 cm polish OPP, manages to handle the turkish opposition and fares in the battle of "teenage-wonders" with the 19-year old cuban Melissa Vargas. Fener is the clear-cut favourite for sure, but I dont think Chemik is entirely off the boil beforehand either, their team is solid with, apart from Stysiak, great wingers (Busa/Grajber/Medrzyk) and a top notch-MB in Ogbogu.

Stuttgart - Beziers

Lodz - Cannes

Lodz didnt impress in the last league round while losing a couple of sets to the, on paper, pretty weak team from Radom as well as prior to that when lost against LKS Lodz with 3-1. The polish side heavily relies on Brakocevic and looks vulnerable against, for me at least, a decent french side with quality assets in attack such as Helic and Cazaute, although they have been a hard nut to crack at home so far this season.

Bucuresti - Moscow

Moscow has undeniably raised their game considerably since the last round, when they lost against Fenerbahce at home, and their golden trophy in the russian cup this weekend will surely make the team more confident while going into this game. Bucuresti, however, is no punching bag and should be able to, with Hashamito as a setter, Inoue as libero + Grothues, Kodola in attack and Koolhaas/Trushkina in the block, put up a great resilience, perhaps more than some people might think given the teams respective reputation and although I still see Moscow as the downright favourites, a Romanian win does not seem particularily far-fetched on paper.

• HÄMEENLINNA vs ECZACIBAŞI will be interesting in a way..bcz the Finn young players are going to play against some of their idols in volleyball..i can feel their excitement...i wish i would be having such an experience..imagine you play against your idol ! crazy!

• good analisys i think Cannes can be win against polish team...

instead i think that moscow girls can destroy bucuresti,now seems they have take the good rhythm

i think also that stuttgart-beziers can be very balanced.....maybe tiebreak for me

Code

Code
    1. balanced
    Code
  • IMHO Stuttgart is much stronger than Béziers this season, I expect our team to win the home match in three, at most four sets. Béziers is playing a terrible season in France, being just 8. in the table of NLA and lost more matches (5) than won (4). Stuttgart is in Germany still unbeaten and German league is generally stronger than French league.