Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• I don't know where to post this. I am just being messy and all. I wanna know what happened to Nootsara & Kim Yeonkoung? They stopped being friends altogether? I saw Nootsara's post about how Natalia is her favorite player to set to and I immediately thought of KYK. :rolll:

They broke up. 😁 Maybe it wasn't a great relationship for sure.

• they were dating?

I don't follow them at a personal level but I'm a huge fan of Natalia and I know that her and Nootsara became very close. Natalia has said before that Nootsara reminds her of when she played volleyball during her childhood and it's just easier for her. But I don't think that means that Nootsara stopped being friends with KYK. Maybe they still are but are not in contact anymore

• I've never felt less volleyball addicted. I don't even remember when I watched my last game. :(||

The last month or two for me has been crack: College Championship, 9-ball Championship, High School Championship. Up til 4:00am many nights. I won't do that for these upcoming ... what are they called ... the Olympics?

• You're so sweet. I feel like covid changed my priorities. I never thought I could retire before being 40 or 45, but, after my season was cancelled, I feel like not coming back on court. It's like waking up after a long nice and messy dream. I don't even feel annoyed by crovolley. My volleyball fire may be over.

QPL is over party.

• You're so sweet. I feel like covid changed my priorities. I never thought I could retire before being 40 or 45, but, after my season was cancelled, I feel like not coming back on court. It's like waking up after a long nice and messy dream. I don't even feel annoyed by crovolley. My volleyball fire may be over.

QPL is over party.

What about other projects and concerns? Is this a full body angst hammer or are you finding joy in other aspects of your life? Sports is kind of fucked up due to this once in a lifetime buzzkill, specially so for players.

• What about other projects and concerns? Is this a full body angst hammer or are you finding joy in other aspects of your life? Sports is kind of fucked up due to this once in a lifetime buzzkill, specially so for players.

I still have my 2 jobs and I'm finishing my studies. This is mostly about not finding joy in volleyball lately.

• These are strange times, I hope you’ll find enjoyment in playing/watching again. But it sounds like you’re keeping busy which is positive, I’ve been doing almost nothing for months and wish I could find more productive ways to use my time.

Positive vibes to you, my friend. :win:

• I still have my 2 jobs and I'm finishing my studies. This is mostly about not finding joy in volleyball lately.

I imagine once you get your gym shoes stinky again, It'll come back :drink:

• This is mostly about not finding joy in volleyball lately.

Not happy to hear this, i hope that this is just temporary phase, it is priceless having members like you, with all your volleyball passion, it is so weird time in many ways, so virtual support it's here.

• I still have my 2 jobs and I'm finishing my studies. This is mostly about not finding joy in volleyball lately.

I kinda feel you, something like 6 years ago I completely lost interest in it (after following closely for like 4 years or so) , it was just annoying to me. Now I find it interesting again. I hope you are able to not concern yourself too much about this and focus on something else! Sharing good vibes to you:flower:

QPL is over party.

Be honest, are you Gozde Kirdar? 😝

I hope you will find the joy in volleyball again.

QPL is over party.

I understand how you feel, at least partly. In spring during first lockdown I went from 5-7 days a week in the gym to zero and after some weeks I noticed that I didn't even miss it, though I definitely missed watching matches and was very thankful for LVF streaming all those old matches. Even after some months I never felt like really "craving" to play, but once we could start again I did enjoy it. Now it's similar, I don't miss playing too much but I'll surely return once it's allowed. You should do so too! :win:

• you guys should tell me the secret of this curse! I am craving for volleyball so much that I could even write 'conegliano is the best volleyball club, and crovolley is the biggest volleyball expert' here 100 times if I would be allowed to play volleyball in the gym again