2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Chirichella is one of the most popular faces here in Italy, there are a lot of little girls that want the picture with her after the games, she has a lot of followers on her social media etc...

Also Diouf used to be very popular but she has been a bit "forgotten" by everyone lately

Diouf:rolll: Ruined by her own pride

• Yeah, Moki is like the mom on the court, always encouraging her little girls, giving them tips, sharing tactics and so on. It was pretty hilarious when Arrighetti was in NT since she was always the grumpy daddy who screws the cheeky kids bullying his daughters :lol:

• Speaking of captains, I think the best ones were Ingrid Visser, Jennifer Tamas, Maja Poljak, Milena Rosner, Angelina Grün and Christa Harmotto.

Harmotto <3 She breathes leadership!

• Harmotto <3 She breathes leadership!

I think she’s sort of a person born to be a leader, many American girls have mentioned her as a splendid role-model including Gibbemeyer. It was a really nice pleasure seeing her, not only because of her play but also her leadership, passion and leading the younger girls.

• Altinli someone made this comment on Hippe's instagram account and Hippe liked this because she is turning into a greek nationalist 😂

Ahaha oh no soon she will retweet and support some pro far right politicians, pro conservative tweets in Greece and release a scandalous music video, in which she is nude that has to be censored to be able to make it to YT, typical conservative :lol:. Like Croatian Nina Moric did in Italy.

Wait now that I think of it, omg this is literally crovolley ahaha ur identity has been revealed sister!

• I really don't like the idea of Larson playing libero like some people are saying. I mean in the Turkish league she attacked with better than 44% success. There's no doubt she had a few bad matches and she's not quite the player she used to be but a few poor performances in the VNL when she's rusty don't change the fact that she's still a very good all-around OH.

• Like Croatian Nina Moric did in Italy.

Botox alert :white:

• But I don’t know that people get me wrong, Robinson is great OH, great addition for every team who needs reciver, defence player and Still can score some points in attack. I repeat She is perfect for Fener.

I would put her in starting six If I have OH who is great attacker and bad reciver but USA with Hill and Bartsch don’t have this problems. And I repeat myself, especially when I don’t have strong OPP, non of Lowe, Drews are not even near Hooker golden days and even now She is USA best OPP.

If Bartsch didn’t improved her reception they would need Robinson next to her but not anymore.

Vakifbank was way better last season because Gozde was more as Hill and Bartsch. (Type player, not comparation) Robinson is as Bosetti, Picci (again not comparation)

This is how I look at skelet of TEAM.

Sorry :offtopic:

• But I don’t know that people get me wrong, Robinson is great OH, great addition for every team who needs reciver, defence player and Still can score some points in attack. I repeat She is perfect for Fener.

I would put her in starting six If I have OH who is great attacker and bad reciver but USA with Hill and Bartsch don’t have this problems. And I repeat myself, especially when I don’t have strong OPP, non of Lowe, Drews are not even near Hooker golden days and even now She is USA best OPP.

If Bartsch didn’t improved her reception they would need Robinson next to her but not anymore.

I agree with you that Hill-Bartsch can be the best duo of outsides for USA, IMO they should try this duo in the finals and World Cup.

I don't agree about Drews, she has been one of the best spikers of this tournament so far, she has ups and downs but who hasn't? Also Thompson is showing good potential, Hooker is not better than these two at the moment IMO

• I don’t know what to say about this girl. Lowe had some wow moments, in Busto and in Conegliano against Eczacibasi but with so many ups and downs.

Drews for now is average player with no so mch wow effect in my eyes. And When you look at Hooker She still has it, but with Hooker I’m more subjectiv than objectiv.

She is my legend :super:

Maybe USA can try with

Bartsch-Hill as OH, Larson ass OPP and Robinson as libero. :lol:

• Italy now needs dominate Folie more than ever.

Non of MBs right now is attacking good, and Folie is the only one next Robin who can be the main scorer in your team. Danesi is doing her job in blocming but their (Danesi and Christina) attacking stats are terrible. Fahr is not yet their.

I just hope She can be healty :heart:

Smart move not bring her at this crazy VNL. That is not for her at all. Mabye only in Final6.

• I swear I was thinking the same for a while. IMO we miss a good slider and we have currently middles who are usually good in front of the setter (not right now ?(). I hope Folie can come back and that Lubian can develop her full potential, she's a great slider

• Still don’t know why Is Folie getting hate when this girl is pure beast on the net. She is so unlucky with her injuries :/

Maybe because She is not “popular” :whistle:

I hope this is the year When She will shine with NT and with her club:heart:

• Folie will be a great addition to the NT, but I'm not sure if it's the right choice based on her injuries lately. But if she stays healthy, she is the best choice next to Danesi.

• Italy now needs dominate Folie more than ever.

Non of MBs right now is attacking good, and Folie is the only one next Robin who can be the main scorer in your team. Danesi is doing her job in blocming but their (Danesi and Christina) attacking stats are terrible. Fahr is not yet their.

I just hope She can be healty :heart:

Smart move not bring her at this crazy VNL. That is not for her at all. Mabye only in Final6.

Malinov is the problem. Unfortunately she's not the same player she was last year.

How interesting that Stevanovic and Adenizia were not attacking well....and now Danesi, Christina, Farah... Too much of a coincidence.