2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Do you know any rumors about the Polish league?

• So Vakif is going to change all the foreign players for real :|

I would've wanted to see Rasic in Italy :love: I think she will be wasted in Moscow,they need to sign a reliable OH, Havelkova is just awful nowadays and I don't know why they signed her this season

• It will be sad to see Milena leave if the rumours are true but with that said I have to say it makes sense as a move on all involved parties, is a good transfer for both Moscow and Milena (+Maja and Serbia)

Everyone is getting ready for Olympics I'm guessing Gio will also completely work on that with VakifBank get as much of a local team as possible.

• those are only gossips, nothing reliable. I don't see any reason for Rasiç to move from Vakıfbank while she is winning everything right now. Who would want to deal with looong traveling all over Russia instead of playing in Istanbul which is also close to serbia.

On the other hand, Sloetjes would make sense if Haak transfer is true.

• So Egonu is staying in Novara or Fabris and her are making rotation with clubs.

Conegliano could become Italian NT 2.0.

• What would Rasic do in Russia? She would be wasted: middles are cheerleaders there, they're on court just for the block. And Maja won't do any difference to include her into the game, since Dinamo Moscow has a very weak passing. Unless Dinamo Moscow offers crazy money, she'll stay in Turkey IMHO.

• Rasic with her great blocking skills can help any team, if Egonu stays in Novara they should transfer her...

• Well, Rašić would make an incredible blocking duo with Fetisova (assuming she stays in Dinamo, of course), but there are too many other factors there. If she's going to be any factor in the attack, Maja would have to stay, which would mean they'd have to sign a Russian OH instead of Havelkova. And ideally two, because Scherban is a lost cause. And who knows how the reception would look then.

Too risky, IMO.

I've also always wanted to see her in Italy and for MBs Italy is clearly the place to be at the moment. As long as she's as far away from Carlini as possible, of course.

• These gossips are highly doubtful. The official transfer news won't come out until May.

If Sloetjes goes to Scandicci, then Haak will go to Imoco?

Rasic going to Russia is also a ridiculous guess given that Rasic said more than once that she likes to end her career with Vakif. ;)

• These gossips are highly doubtful. The official transfer news won't come out until May.

If Sloetjes goes to Scandicci, then Haak will go to Imoco?

Rasic going to Russia is also a ridiculous guess given that Rasic said more than once that she likes to end his career with Vakif. ;)

The strongest rumour is Haak in Vakif. Also Egonu in Conegliano is pretty strong. Nothing official, sure, but is nice to speculate, specially in a topic made for that purpose :)

• There are only a bunch of top Opps in the market and also only a few clubs which can afford to pay those. Thus, if one would transfer to another club, there could be a chain of transfers :lol:

• those are only gossips, nothing reliable. I don't see any reason for Rasiç to move from Vakıfbank while she is winning everything right now. Who would want to deal with looong traveling all over Russia instead of playing in Istanbul which is also close to serbia.

On the other hand, Sloetjes would make sense if Haak transfer is true.

On the podcast Sloetjes said sometimes is hard to find motivation for every game. Now look at Rasic not only she plays a lot of games but she has played in so so many finals with both NT and Club....at this point I think every game feels like the same, unless it is actually the OG or WCH final....She could be a little bored by now..or just ready for a new adventure.

• Sloetjes will for sure leave as she was a little shady towards Guidetti in the podcast (and she is probably right) and seemed bored with him really more then anyhting else.

I don't dare to say anything else yet on the others, though I do expect a lot of changes next season.

• I think it's gonna be good if all the foreigners leave Vakifbank from an spectator point of view. It gets boring watching the same group over and over again, and I imagine changing airs every once in a while might be good for the players as well.

• I think it's gonna be good if all the foreigners leave Vakifbank from an spectator point of view. It gets boring watching the same group over and over again, and I imagine changing airs every once in a while might be good for the players as well.

A nice new change of scenery does seem more fun then sticking to the same old same old. And I think some players see club play more as for fun and experience. The real rewards are with their NT. But I guess it all really depends on the type of player you are.

It also shows how good a club really is if you can win with a different set of roster year after year.

• It's funny nobody talks about money...

Dinamo Moscow is a pretty rich club, they offered more money than fenerbahçe and got Ognjenovic...

It's highly probable that they offered a higher salary than Vakıfbank and that was the decider...

Most veterans, understandably put money before everything else...