2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I think that with Hancock instead of Carlini and Brakočević for Egonu (plus a reliable passer in Piccinini's role), Novara would have been very competitive next season, had the rest of the team remained the same. Obviously, they'd have to play MUCH different compared to this season, but they'd have the players to pull it off.

But as it stands now, they need major reinforcements on OH positions and I don't see too many options available. The semis might indeed be out of reach next season. But who knows, perhaps they'll surprise us.

• Anybody heard about Zuzanna Górecka in Novara?

As I read on polish forum Milena Sadurek said this.

Hi guys! It was me who wrote this transfer roumor on LSK. Milena said sth like that during one of the final matches between Novara and Conegliano. Nantes, Novara sound similar so maybe it's her mistake, who knows :D But definitely she said that Zuza is supposed to play in Novara.

• Rumors about Neriman Ozsoy in Novara next year, I personally like this rumor. The team will recall Modena team of 2016/17 (Brakocevic,Neriman)season and with that team Modena reach cev cl playoff 6 and finished second in Seria a. With Veljkovic Chiricela, Hancock, Sansona and Vasileva thist team can be a really good IMO. Good chemistry can prevail.

• Neriman and vasileva as ohs?:what: no way

• Very bad vibes!!!!!!! :white:;(

Neriman did an ok job with reception before thanks the ball in Italy but still the defense of this team would be terrible.

• By the way, Eczacıbaşı is not renewing with Busra Cansu after 16 seasons:white: I would have kept her instead of Beyza. Yasemin güveli is both better slider and blocker than Beyza anyway. So keeping a mb2 would have made more sense

• Neriman did an ok job with reception before thanks the ball in Italy but still the defense of this team would be terrible.

It's not only Neriman + Vasileva: it is Neriman + Vasileva + Sansonna (one of the weakest liberos of the league).

Very bad vibes!!!!! :white::white::white:

• By the way, Eczacıbaşı is not renewing with Busra Cansu after 16 seasons:white: I would have kept her instead of Beyza. Yasemin güveli is both better slider and blocker than Beyza anyway. So keeping a mb2 would have made more sense

Busra was given a lot of chances and proved nothing. She can’t block, she can’t attack. Her job can be done by other players and I bet she is not cheap . I’m happy Eczacibasi is not keeping her.

• Neriman did an ok job with reception before thanks the ball in Italy but still the defense of this team would be terrible.

She did an okay job with Cate and Leonardi by her side (in Modena) and with De Gennaro and Fiorin/Barcellini when she played for Imoco.

I like Vasileva but she is useless in reception. And Sansonna is a really bad receiver as well (considering that she is a libero).

• Sansonna is not a bad receiver, but she is a weird player: she always looks like a disaster when you watch her games, but according to the stats she is always very good. She gives me confused vibes every time! :pinch:

• Rumors about Neriman Ozsoy in Novara next year, I personally like this rumor. The team will recall Modena team of 2016/17 (Brakocevic,Neriman)season and with that team Modena reach cev cl playoff 6 and finished second in Seria a. With Veljkovic Chiricela, Hancock, Sansona and Vasileva thist team can be a really good IMO. Good chemistry can prevail.

I have a strong feeling that she will play in Italy next season. She went to Italy last week.

• Polen, Busra, Ezgi Dagdelenler and Neriman to BJK, according to rumours.

I hope Neriman won’t come back to Turkey.

I hope Neriman will not come to Italy, She is not good enough...

• I hope Neriman will not come to Italy, She is not good enough...

Is that some of that sarcasm stuff:?::P