2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Rumors are rumors. But gabi will still be a part of the wch since her current club already qualified. Im for all brazilian team!

What minas needs is a good bunch of reserves... especially the outside hitters.

Macris gattaz mayany bruna and leia and gabi are already a team plus natalia

• Monza, Novara, Conegliano and Scandicci are fighting for Egonu. It is who will make better offer.

Scandicci is not saving money for her.... Conegliano has bigger budget but their players are much expensive than in other teams...(domestics + foreign) and Novara wants Egonu one more season...

I really don’t how much Monza can offer to her...

• Not they aren’t, even Guiggi earned over 300k$ and She is MB so I don’t believe in this rumors about Egonu earning only 200k.

They had Barun who was one of the best OPP in that time and so on.

• I've also read that Savino is the most "expensive" team in Pasini's blog. I was quite surprised but I think it's possible.

The best Italian middles make around 100/120k€ like Chirichella, Danesi... Danesi has already higher offer for next season.

300k € to Guiggi? Yeah in her dreams :lol::P

• Not they aren’t, even Guiggi earned over 300k$ and She is MB so I don’t believe in this rumors about Egonu earning only 200k.

No way, Guiggi never earned 300k $ in Novara.

And I think it's possible that Egonu this year earned an amount between 150k and 200k. You have to consider that when she signed the 2 years contract with Novara last year she had just come out of Club Italia and she was only 18 yo. She was already very good and promising, but not a world class opposite as she is today. So I think 150k/year was a reasonable salary for her.

There is no way that Guiggi could make 300k. You know how much Rasci earned with Vakif? Only 350k/yr given that Rasic is one of best MBs in the world. And Guiggi, a 35-year-old half retired MB who now plays in a Greek club...:roll:

• There is no way that Guiggi could make 300k. You know how much Rasci earned with Vakif? Only 350k/yr given that Rasic is one of best MBs in the world. And Guiggi, a 35-year-old half retired MB who now plays in a Greek club...:roll:

Montano when she was in her best shape earned 400k Euro so 350k Euro for old Guiggi is just a joke.

• Monza, Novara, Conegliano and Scandicci are fighting for Egonu. It is who will make better offer.

Scandicci is not saving money for her.... Conegliano has bigger budget but their players are much expensive than in other teams...(domestics + foreign) and Novara wants Egonu one more season...

I really don’t how much Monza can offer to her...

Scandicci is the rising star club in Serie A: as for the upcoming transfers,we can expect any kind of surprise from Savino. I believe they'll do pretty much anything to sign Egonu, who,by the way,is officially earning 150k from Novara: remember that until October 2017 she was making ZERO money with Club Italia,same as all her teammates from the federal club,paying for travels and stays only.Before she becomes the "natural" n.1 in the whole world,I think she'll enjoy a couple more years in Italy and 270/300k would be likely for her.

I'd love to see Anna Danesi and Mihajlovic as well in Scandicci,whereas I put not so much credit in rumours on Macris-Gabi-Natalia moving anywhere in 2019/ 20. MINAS is the most amazing team we've seen in the last 10 years as for quality/ velocity/ skills. Lavarini has become kind of a genius in Brazil (again: Scandicci awaits him) and nobody would want to leave the team as the pre-Olympic season approaches. Besides, the girls are making good money there: Macris, 30, Natalia and Gabi could possibly consider moving only from after the Olympics.

Stefano Lavarini, apart from his upcoming qualification tournament as South Korea's head coach, deserves enough money and attention, in the next future, from any club (Minas, Scandicci, Fenerbahce just to name a few) to keep on building teams that play an almost perfect volleyball. Check MINAS vs PRAIA CLUBE on youtube, the final game of Campeonado Sulamericano 2019 just days ago

• Stefano Lavarini, apart from his upcoming qualification tournament as South Korea's head coach, deserves enough money and attention, in the next future, from any club (Minas, Scandicci, Fenerbahce just to name a few) to keep on building teams that play an almost perfect volleyball. Check MINAS vs PRAIA CLUBE on youtube, the final game of Campeonado Sulamericano 2019 just days ago

I think maybe the top Italian clubs will try to hire him in one or two years. He has proved himself in Minas.

• Detalhes

This'd be more than a dream come true. Samy is both a wonderful player and a nice person. Samy, Ofelia and Anna back together in beautiful Florence...PERFECTION !

Adenizia has a contract with Scandicci until 2020. Stevanovic has signed for 3 years.

I believe Danesi is not in Savino's plans. It would be wasteful. Adenizia and Stevanovic are financially valuable

• Detalhes

Adenizia has a contract with Scandicci until 2020. Stevanovic has signed for 3 years.

I believe Danesi is not in Savino's plans. It would be wasteful. Adenizia and Stevanovic are financially valuable

In this case Danesi would have to be very foolish to sign with Scandicci. Conegliano should keep Danesi and one of Folie or Robin could move to a different club ( Galarasary would be a great club for them).

• Folie signed for Conegliano for 2 season last year so She is staying in Conegliano for sure and I don’t believe that Robin would move in Galatasaray.

But Danesi got offer from Monza.

Novara is fine with Veljkovic and Christina duo. Only if Christina moves than She can replace her for sure.

I mean I would go Danes over Christina.

Like I said Seria A is full of good domestic MB...

• Danesi is too good for Monza, she's already one of the best middles in the world while she's still young and getting better and better. She's material for teams wanting to win tittles.