2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• well Croatia was in beast mode in 3 set but still they are not that good that this beast mode will last for longer time...but they are surprisingly good I saw their matches in European league and there was a lot of mess sometimes

• Can someone take Wolosz off the court?

Wenerska humiliated her in last set and got benched…

I’m not even sure if Stysiak and Rozanski spike % is their fault because each ball to them is simply too far back.

• I love to watch Kąkolewska

• Can someone take Wolosz off the court?

Wenerska humiliated her in last set and got benched…

I think Wołosz has such a reputation right now that no matter how bad she would play she will always be starting the set & barely get subbed… Wenerska & Gałkowska will enter sometimes as a double sub, Gałkowska maybe will play sometimes instead of Stysiak when she will be horrid but Wenerska won’t enter for Wołosz ever. It’s sad because even though I like Wołosz as a setter she never was a game changer when it comes to NT and I think Wenerska/Kowalewska could’ve done much better than her :/

• Croatia did a good job with such a limited squad. They really need to add some depth to their squad though, I can't imagine anyone coming in and helping at this point and they certainly need 1-2 wings who can contribute a bit.

• Croatia did a good job with such a limited squad. They really need to add some depth to their squad though, I can't imagine anyone coming in and helping at this point and they certainly need 1-2 wings who can contribute a bit.

Grbavica maybe can, but Ferhat didn't give a real chance to her.

pity that Barun is not few years younger

• Brawoooo Poland!!! :super::rose:

A need to go for cigaretes:whistle::D

• Brawoooo Poland!!! :super::rose:

A need to go for cigaretes:whistle::D

haha I already smoked 4 during the match :lol:

• Croatian girls played above their ability for the first 2 and a half sets (and that with an atrocious play by their most famous player), but then they got scared in the 3rd and lost it. After that, they no longer had the belief to raise above themselves plus Kąkolewska and Stysiak played much better.

• Quinta Steenbergen as co-commentator on Dutch television:love:

• Felt like Poland could find and play their own game on 4th set. Wolosz worries me though, her ego is going beyond the team and she needs to remember that she is just 1 of the 6-7 players on the court. I really like Rozanski and her energy. Also Stysiak was very cute when she accidentally got hit by the serve going out. Stenzel was a beast in 4th set too!

Although it is a 3-1 loss, I think it is a good result for Croatia. If Fabris could contribute to the game a bit, they could maybe make it to a 5 setter. Good work by the Deak! Ferhat should look for ways to replace Mlos and a substitute for Fabris when she plays like this.

• Sadly, you're probably right.:lol:

Classic case of nerves. Croatian girls got scared of going 2-1 and shit the bed.

Scared!? Lmao… did you see double sub from Polish bench? Wenerska did great job in service line and Gałkowska did not make so many mistakes as Stysiak and that was crucial… so please less emotions more analysis. Lavarini did good job at that moment.

• I always wondered - Luizomar is the one from Brasil´s coach´s whom tried to hit Regla Torres in that famous WGP 1996 fight? does somebody remember ? :whistle: