2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• it was Adis Lagumdzija's photo from Men's WCH which became a meme in Turkiye.

rsz_xsr4xmi.jpg

OMG lol :what::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: such a weird angle to say the least ... I really wasn't able to tell it was him. Was it after the loss against the USA in QF?

• I was keeping an open mind about Korea, but Yeum…. Has a lot of room for improvement. She’s not doing her team ANY favors, and their game is so predictable (just set to 4… poorly).

Any potential setters in the pipeline? The AVC one was also quite subpar IIRC.

• Korea is not it, the twins wouldn't even have made a difference if you ask me and if anything are lucky to not be part of this team lmao. At least they had the last laugh.

We all know losing Kim was the biggest loss for Korea however imo before the twins the MBs Hyojin and Suji are a forgotten duo that's really missed in this team as well.

• Korea is not it, the twins wouldn't even have made a difference if you ask me and if anything are lucky to not be part of this team lmao. At least they had the last laugh.

We all know losing Kim was the biggest loss for Korea however imo before the twins the MBs Hyojin and Suji are a forgotten duo that's really missed in this team as well.

Exactly. Especially Hyojin Yang. She was imo the 2nd best blocker in the whole Asia, only behind Ni Yan, The Great Chinese Wall. Korea suffered a lot with several core players retiring at the same time, without having others with enough international experience and unfortunately not being that great prospects.

• Any update on what we can all agree is potentially the most important volleyball-related news today, namely Tugba's tweets?

• OMG ... I just heard both Czech and Brazilian national anthems during the USA-KAZ match :gone:

• How the hell did KAZ score 22 points against the USA in the last set? I switched to Bra-Cze match and missed it.

• Brazil is so lazy...Kisy...but I think they'll be better against better teams

• Tainara on court for Kisy and then scores

• Tainara on court for Kisy and then scores

Well in just a few seconds she already has a lower % in attack than Kisy lol

• Even Carol is off today.. they aren't taking this game seriously

Pri Daroit is playing better than the rest because she knows that's her limit:whistle: