2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• wtf Wolosz and Rozanski are doing

• And this Korean lady has been a referee of international tournaments for like over a decade already…:wall:

in my experience,i like 2 referees.one is a spanish lady,one is a man from China,they are very experience and fair to both teams

• ok block will save Poland today

• Im really curious how will look the match with Germany tomorrow

• That was... quite something. Did Canada choke or Poland play much better in 4th and 5th? Also, I see there was a bit of a push from referee?

• Im really curious how will look the match with Germany tomorrow

I guess it will be bad game from both sides :D and they will care about the result of Dom - Canada game which will be played almost at the same time.

• I guess it will be bad game from both sides :D and they will care about the result of Dom - Canada game which will be played almost at the same time.

even if Poland wins tomorrow they couldnt go to QF´s?

• Also, I see there was a bit of a push from referee?

It was 23:23.

Canada attacked the ball and Poland digged it. Then, referee suddently whistled to stop the rally, and gave point to Canada.

But after few seconds she said it was her mistake and decided to repeat the rally.

• even if Poland wins tomorrow they couldnt go to QF´s?

Pretty simple for Poland isn't it? They beat Germany (any score, even 0-25 0-25 25-23 25-23 15-13) and they're through since they have 1 extra win than DR, Canada, and others.

• That was... quite something. Did Canada choke or Poland play much better in 4th and 5th? Also, I see there was a bit of a push from referee?

When the score was 23:23 of 4th set, Poland made a great dig, but that was going to be a free ball back to Canada’s side, the referee thought it touched the floor and stopped the rally. She immediately found she was wrong and called for a replay, but that costed Canada to have that free ball back and a great chance to lead 24:23 and have a match point.