2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Stysiak should be killer in the hardest time, but she making errors today ;(

Korneluk should be out

• Japan has tied 8-8 in such a fiercy way. I dont want any team to lose...but damn it...Japan levelled the score after tons of marvellous defences. They are in GODDESS defence mode on. Im speechless, it has been a while Japan doesnt excell in this department. At in the tie-break.

Brazil has to be careful and dont frustrate...it is hard. And run the Carols as much as possible.

• Love the tenacity of this Japanese team.

• I wish this BRA vs JPN match is the final. Neither should be eliminated at the QF🥲

it should be BRA vs JPN in the finals!!!

• 12-10 BRA. Just wow...only a collapse in reception could save Japan now. Gabi is in goddess mode...the block is more patient for Japan attack. I dont want this match ends ;(

• i swear if the finals is 3-0 im gonna ughh

Carol block!

• Shame that one fo Brazil and Japan has to be eliminated... This is volleyball at its best. Everyone agrees on making this count as the final, right?

• This is the match of the tournment. Whatever it is the outcome. Love to watch vball in its purest state.

• Shame that one fo Brazil and Japan has to be eliminated... This is volleyball at its best. Everyone agrees on making this count as the final, right?

best match of the year so far!

• 14-13....damn what a block on Lorenne...

• well Serbia is probably gonna win this 3:1 ... there was a really big chance for semifinal, first of all chance for playing USA and second one today because Serbia is normally not giving this plenty of points for opponents but overally a great performance for Poland and congrats Serbia!

• Congrats Brazil! Congrats Japan! But such a match like this...didnt deserve to end in that way...it was epic how Japan saved 3 consecutive attacks and then spike on the net.

Hats off from both team, especially Brazil, for overcoming two sets. They need to watch out against Italy...especially on reception (the key of their game).

Respect for Japan..would have loved to see them in SF if they were in the other side of the tournament.