Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Bricio said something about her injury in her social account:

"I had (have) a problem that stopped me from doing any overhead movements for 2 months. I started hitting one week ago and little by little I'll be able to do more"

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…i-bricio/#comment-1161457

I hope she recovers soon... I love her serves, reminds me of old Kim :heart:

• another throwback here is your lineup mifkova, leto, zetova ,turlea,vicenzi..who is the other MB aside from.vicenzi?

I guess you are talking about the amazing roster of Chieri 2003/04.

The other MB aside from Vincenzi was Danielle Scott, but Mifkova was not in that team.

The lineup was:

Marinova - Zetova

Leto Osmokrovic - Turlea (Soucy)

Scott - Vincenzi

Borri (L)

• i stand corrected it was soucy turlea and zetova.for the wing spikers and.leto.played.MB for.that.game

• As you guys are talking about this "old" roster it will be the same situation for 10 years about today rosters.

• Leto-Osmokrovic is really one of my favorite player ever. Great all-around player and great captain!

• I loved her too. I loved her in Fenerbahce.

However, she will always be remembered in Brazil for being blocked in the last point of the tie break of the last match of Superliga finals in 2001.

• she will always be remembered in Brazil for being blocked in the last point of the tie break of the last match of Superliga finals in 2001.

Brazilians seem so hardcore at that kind of thing :rolll:

• Brazilians seem so hardcore at that kind of thing :rolll:

I didn't say we think she is bad or something like that. It's because these finals were AMAZING. It was one of the best finals ever. Two soccer clubs (Flamengo x Vasco) and great players such as Virna, Leila, Fernanda Venturini, playing an amazing volleyball with a huge audience.

• I've just heard Barbolini saying that he will play with Veljkovic as opposite :what:

• I've just heard Barbolini saying that he will play with Veljkovic as opposite :what:

Regular opp or as mb? She is not even a slider:white:

• She is doing a bad job as opposite. The only thing she did, is hitting in the block🙈

• If he is saying it we can suppose she's training as OPP

but I can't imagine that

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

• Why they just coudn't put OH as OPP?? Who is their 3rd and 4th OH?

I saw it...

To bad and Stysiak is sitting on the bench in Scandicci :/

• Why they just coudn't put OH as OPP?? Who is their 3rd and 4th OH?

Górecka who had on Sunday better % in spike than Di Iulio and Courtney. I'm curious why Barbolini didn't want to try her today as Opp.

• Daalderop!:super: She made a good impact when she came on court. IMHO they should play with Santana and Daalderop as outside hitters duo, because Foecke is to error prone.