Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Eczacibasi are horrible today, Vakif haven’t even done anything special but they’re way too good.

• ECZ is making so many service mistakes. Boskoviç is the only one who is jump serving but other jump floaters also make many mistakes:down:

• Beyza is an error queen today:wall: Yasemin in please

• Zehra continues what she started at the Club World Championship:super::box:

• I have feeling that Boskovic in NT is way better than in her club.

She always brings some extra in her NT. But on another hand that is some how logical...

• So, after that dramatic loss in the semi final, one would have expected Vakif to lose this game but it looks like they gained confidence.

No words to describe what Eczacibasi dealing with. Bad scout? Bad coach? Bad setter? They always start the season fast but get lost on the way. I hope they will find their way on the second half of the season.

• I would not blame players of Eczacibasi due to this performance, but the coach.

What do you see in Eczacibasi when they are on court, other than individuals fighting alone? Like Boskovic scores crazy in one set and Eczacibasi wins the set. Kim does extra things and they win another. Unfortunately this kind of, no tactics but relying on individual stars is not sufficient to beat teams like Vakifbank and Imoco and probably many other.

Surprisingly, we watched the same scenario last year. Motta contributes nothing to this team. There is no strategy, no tactics, no team play and they don't seem to improve either by the season passes. The only tactic they have is, set to Boskovic whenever team fails to score or whenever it is a tight score. I am sure Motta recommended Gamze to set to Boskovic in the end of set 2 and we saw how it ended.

That is the reason why Eczacibasi looks good in the beginning of seasons, they have good individuals who win games while other teams did not have time to build their team play yet. Now when we are in half of the season, you see how Vakifbank improved and Eczacibasi is like the beginning of the season.

P.s. Motta benched Gamze who had a good season during entire world club championship, even when Lloyd played terrible at times. Now when they are back to league, he puts her on court. Seriously?!

• Its because of the setter.

And Serbia have Brankica... When you have full confidence in your OH, and you know that you don't need to kill yourself to win a game, you can play way more comfortable and it reflects in your own game, the game flows naturally... Kim and Natalia are not so trustworthy in this level anymore

• Can't agree with you more.

It's straight 2 season same phenomenon happening.(could be 3 including 17-18, ecz won the regular league and second again in the end) Absolutely no tactics for eczasibashi, shame on you motta!

Though ecz have shortcomings in setter and middles, their wings are enough to cover them up. The reason why ecz can't beat vakif in the end of the season is responsible for motta. He always changes players late when the game is already gone for the opponents. Also I really don't know what they practice. Just individual play from the first and end of the season. No progress for a very long time.