CEV Cup 2020

• Monza's players struggled to put the ball away, Kazan has high block though.

Danesi and Heyrman had tragic hitting efficiency :gone: Heyrman has never been a great blocker but she used to hit one of the most quick slides in Serie A, but lately she looks pretty bad

• Queen Fabris won as lead scorer :mirror:

• They got it afterall....

Brava Busto

Lowe was terrible in the golden set.

• Wow, Developres was so close :(

Great game by Blagojevic, Krzos and Efimienko but unfortunately Zaroslinska wasnt playing her best today. Congrats to Busto.

Polish league is on the rise again! I knew Chemik always can put a decent squad but still surprised me this season and now Developres with a mention-worthy performance as well :thumbup:

• Polish league is on the rise again! I knew Chemik always can put a decent squad but still surprised me this season and now Developres with a mention-worthy performance as well :thumbup:

Both teams made some really good transfers. Last year Chemik was missing power in attack ( Busa and Grajber duo ) so they invested in Cubans and it paid off for them. Akbas is doing a great job, Kowalewska started playing very fast and usuing the middles a lot :thumbup:.

Developres is like the opposite to Chemik, they mostly play high and calm volleyball. IMO their middle blockers are the best in the Polish League. Maybe finally they will win the Championship.

Polish League is known for finding great talents from the USA who later go to Italy and join the NT ( Hancock, Courtney, Hill, Crimes and more ) and I think Ali Frantti also has a brigt future. She is very powerfull, tall and lately she has been the best player of Rzeszów. In the match against Busto she was really good until.. the golden set :(.

For now i really think Chemik is capable of winning the CEV Cup and is slowly becoming the favorite. In their last match against the team from Spain - Nowakowska ( libero ) played as Opposite and had 78% in attack :D.

• Both teams made some really good transfers. Last year Chemik was missing power in attack ( Busa and Grajber duo ) so they invested in Cubans and it paid off for them. Akbas is doing a great job, Kowalewska started playing very fast and usuing the middles a lot :thumbup:.

Yes and no. Sometimes he creates a lot of chaos on the court.

I kinda like they way they're playing but that's crazy like he is playing video game for fun.

Łukasik is opposite, outside hitter and in some games just a server 😁

Nowakowska is libero who played this year as OH and Opp.

Trushkina plays as MB and Opp.

Salas and Silva played already both OH and Opp.

Btw, I also saw he tried Grajber as opposite in backrow 😁

• Theoretically speaking, the winner of the toughest quarterfinal Kazan vs. Busto Arsizio should win this competition, both took this trophy already in the past (once Kazan and even three times Busto Arsizio). Practically it is not that sure, Schwerin and Police could be both a real threat this time for them.

• i think its big success for Mladost that they qualify to the quarter finals. I guess that they dont have a really big bugdet and they show that are many players from Croatia who can play good volleyball.