2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Hell no. With Robinson and Larson being more of a defensive OHs and Hill not the most famous of attackers, Bartsch only needs to keep herself healthy

But Courtney plays in Seria A , so of course she's just behind Hill :lol:

• Motta, players that you pay millions make lots of mistakes and you cannot even open your mouth. When your young player makes a silly mistake and say i didn’t touch the net, you don’t go to video challenge, you discourage her.

when you were fired without an explanation years ago from NT, i was so sorry. Maybe that was what you deserve.

• Motta, players that you pay millions make lots of mistakes and you cannot even open your mouth. When your young player makes a silly mistake and say i didn’t touch the net, you don’t go to video challenge, you discourage her.

when you were fired without an explanation years ago from NT, i was so sorry. Maybe that was what you deserve.

I completely agree. Motta did the same last year, Larson was his queen and untouchable and I understand that a bit, Larson is very special but seriously Lloyd and Gibbemeyer? That's lame Motta, hope you get fired soon.

• Boskovic, Natalia and Kim, 3 out attacks in a row :win:

• Actually Minas is holding even better than what I expected.., for second set 25:23.

But now Eczacibasi is on fire.

• Lets see how good Guangdong can perform against Conegliano, especially Kosheleva.

Kosheleva performed like in her best days, over the block, strong and I love it.

• I completely agree. Motta did the same last year, Larson was his queen and untouchable and I understand that a bit, Larson is very special but seriously Lloyd and Gibbemeyer? That's lame Motta, hope you get fired soon.

I was really happy when he came back because I trusted him. So far he didn’t achieve anything, he didn’t bring any young player out of nowhere, his team doesn’t play an enjoyable game, WHAT DOES HE DO?

• Minas had chances in both 2nd and 3rd sets but Eczasibasi is just in another level. They could have won 1 set but the overall result would be the same: defeat.

• What start from Conegliano

They are just on another level :super:

• Oh, poor Minas.. Look what they did to you ;(

• Folie :super::super:

Wolosz is playing amazing.