Looking for admin(s)

• Thank you Serdar! :saint:

I am still here sometimes but my life is busier now than it used to be and I honestly don’t have the desire to spend much of my free time intervening in petty fights and trolling. I am happy continue to help out when I am around but as you said I’m not active enough here anymore to be a proper mod.

Never leave us, just promise me, my dear friend! <3🙏🏻

• What about joanamss wasn't she a mod before?🤔

• Never leave us, just promise me, my dear friend! <3🙏🏻

I promise I’ll never leave. :*

What about joanamss wasn't she a mod before?🤔

I think she was but she hasn’t been here for ages. I don’t think she’s going to come back and save us now. :lol:

• I promise I’ll never leave. :*

I think she was but she hasn’t been here for ages. I don’t think she’s going to come back and save us now. :lol:

Oh wait, my bad🤦I got confused with Justyna she came back after being gone for ages:drink:

• Is it really “exposed” or could it be just forum bug or something?

I’m not writing it off, I just don’t wanna jump to conclusions

For the most part, I find it hard to believe someone would make up a story that hard, and for what purpose? :white:

Well from everything I can see as admin, what volleykovic wrote seems to be true, at least about Olcay12 actually being from Poland :whistle:

• I agree Let's go orange and VolleyOrange would do a great job.

Agreed! Go flyingdutchman!

• sitenoise would be a very good admin IMO.

I have half the members of this forum blocked so it's unlikely I would ever be able to tell if things were getting out of hand :rolll:

j/k , but seriously I don't really get out much beyond the "Asian" threads, and don't really want to. Sorry , I think you'd be a good mod tho :)

• There are too members, Let's go orange and VolleyOrange i dont always know who is who :lol: but they are Dutch, and they would be good neutral mod duo :)

I nominate them, or one of them.

Thanks for the nomination;) I'm pretty busy and not that active here anymore, so I don't know if I have the time to be a good mod. I think VolleyOrange would do a great job!

• I'm neither turk nor from Turkey. But I can say one thing that I'm from a country that has always had good relations with Turkey (and I myself have a very good relationship with Turkiye and with turks). If I become a mod, I can promise that I will treat everyone fairly, regardless of their race:)

There is a person who wants to be a mod but still not someone has been declared as mod.

I simply refuse more eurocentric mods on this forum.

When poland/italy wins something with a cuban born player, no problem. When Turkey does, it's a problem.

• There is a person who wants to be a mod but still not someone has been declared as mod.

I simply refuse more eurocentric mods on this forum.

When poland/italy wins something with a cuban born player, no problem. When Turkey does, it's a problem.

I think we should be careful about suspicious new users to this forum as we have witnessed with olcay's case, there are a lot of weirdos out there🤦

• What about voulter he sounds like a sane person 😅

• What about voulter he sounds like a sane person 😅

I also think he would do good and he is one of the best italian user on this forum.