Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Look at the end of the video, when Pasini asks whether Hill and Egonu are staying or not. :gone:

What did he say?

• :lol::lol::lol: Wooooow terrible news, ask them :cheesy:

• I think Chieri is also a team good at management. They are really good at hiring young and potential players. They made Poulter their main setter when she was just fresh out of college. I heard that their new Argentina setter is also young and promising. Ali Frantti, who had great two professional seasons after graduating from Penn State, is also rumored to go to Chieri. Peritrini is another low-key, and efficient player.

They don't get lots of spotlight as they are just a mid-low level team, but if you watch their games this season, they actually played very fast, very enjoyable to watch.

• I think Chieri is also a team good at management. They are really good at hiring young and potential players. They made Poulter their main setter when she was just fresh out of college. I heard that their new Argentina setter is also young and promising. Ali Frantti, who had great two professional seasons after graduating from Penn State, is also rumored to go to Chieri. Peritrini is another low-key, and efficient player.

They don't get lots of spotlight as they are just a mid-low level team, but if you watch their games this season, they actually played very fast, very enjoyable to watch.

It's Perinelli, I think you mixed her up with Pietrini :rolll:

But I agree, after their first tragic year in a1 they made some smarter choices.

• It's Perinelli, I think you mixed her up with Pietrini :rolll:

But I agree, after their first tragic year in a1 they made some smarter choices.

Thank you for the correction! Yeah, I meant Perinelli, I do get confused about their names lol

• Do you have any rumors about Chemik Police (Poland)? In addition to Kąkolewska.

• Does anyone know what will happen with KOVO try outs this year? I doubt they could take place anytime soon, i guess Korean teams will just pick their foreigners without the try out?

The tryout for kovo was moved to MAY. They are also increase the number of players for tryout from 30 to 40 and i don't know why? Because they are only getting 1 foreign player for each team. Imagine 6 or 7 players only out of 40 players.

• Thank you for the correction! Yeah, I meant Perinelli, I do get confused about their names lol

Perinelli was playing like a second Libero on the court until this season. She played as a very balanced OH this season. I think Poulter's fast setting helped her shine👏

• Is Sarah Wilhite USA-OH returning to Sesi Bauru? She was a big part of their offense.

And will Simone Lee return to Kurobe? She played 6ro but not toward the end of the season. ? Then she turned up as an OH in the German League until Corona struck. Her passing looked good there. What's the word on these two?

• Buth Dalderop, Herbots and C.Bosseti??

IMO any of this 3 player is to good to be on bench. But yes when you see all the enlisted and potential player of Novara, that team look really good.

• My God how much rumors for Monza

Van Hecke and Plummer as OPP

Samantha Bricio and Orthmann as OH.

Heyrmann and Danesi are staying with Orro as setter

Mari didn't got new contract.

And Still no news about Begic (OH, BIH) , this girls can be reat deal for any TOP team.

Mejiners is rumored to go in Turkey but it looks like She got big injury so that is why they didn't signed her afterall (Sorry if translated it wrong)

One more great in Seria A :box:

We are gone watch great fights between Novara, Scanicci and Monza.

I hope some of them will challenge Conegliano.

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…er-quanti-nomi-per-monza/

• And We can add Busto on this list, afterall it seems like they are gone have very nice roster, maybe not as this 4 but they are not over with transfers :white:

• Buth Dalderop, Herbots and C.Bosseti??

IMO any of this 3 player is to good to be on bench. But yes when you see all the enlisted and potential player of Novara, that team look really good.

I totally agree with you! One of them should have gone to Conegliano IMO. All three of them could contribute more than Adams.

I expect that Daalderop will be on the bench most of the time, because she is the most unstable outside hitter out of the three?(

• Daalderop should stay in Firenza or to go in Bergamo, Pomi. They are all great middle level teams. Even with lower budgets Italian teams are again building great competive teams and league will have amazing level again.