Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Ecszacibasi again trying to sign Wolosz:rolleyes:

Sylla got an offer from Monza, but she refused it. Some Russian teams would still be interested in her...

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…gonu-hill-sylla-e-wolosz/

• I think bad receiving is not the only problem for OHs. Problem is, they are in two extremes, there are either good receiver/bad attacker OHs or bad receiver/good attacker OHs, not many who are well balanced and as impactful as Tom, Larson back in the days, Del Core, Gözde Kirdar...

That's completely true. Find me a strong OH who can pass and kill the ball at the same time regularly still free... That's why I'm okay with Thompson in Eczacibasi. She can have a very strong development, not to mention Karch wants her and Plummer to play on this position, in order to have a left handed opposite (Drews).

We have the same problem in my team. At youth level I played mostly opposite because my ball control was too weak, now I'm the best receiver of the team by far. My teammates are 10 years younger than me and can't pass a single ball. :aww:

As long as we go -> all about spikining > all around players

• Meatballs

You know I made interview with Vedrana Jaksetic, She was part of Croatian NT and She is playing in Cannes if I'm not wrong.

Vedrana said that She needed to change her way of setting that She was doing almost 3 years in her club, in just 1 month when She started to train with NT and Vercesi.. She was great that Is why She got called in such young age. And She said it was to difficult but She need to adapt it because coach wanted that.

She got so much criticism after her debute performance and that people literally didn't know how hard it was for her. With faster setting She was making so many mistakes and She knowed that and with so much "hate" She got huge pressure. She said that setting in zone 4 with fast sets is super hard and not only that you need to learn to set fast and precise but you need to adapt with your OH/OPP.

And I do believe it happend with a lot of young setters. It is way more easier to set slow and higher sets and today everyone wants to play fast. Especially fast transition, MB needs to be everywhere, before you had option set to OH or OPP today it is not like that.

Sorry for off topic but this is something that I remember a lot when I'm watching some young setters.

• Ecszacibasi again trying to sign Wolosz:rolleyes:

Sylla got an offer from Monza, but she refused it. Some Russian teams would still be interested in her...

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…gonu-hill-sylla-e-wolosz/

Wolosz is a player who wants to win everything as longs as they keep roster strong as the last 3 season She will stay. Especially with Egonu.

Wolosz and Egonu are the reason why they are not signing Bartsch but they are going with Adams. They are super expensive players.

I wish Gennaro will stay one more season to learn more from Wolosz and Santarelli to become starter in near future. She is setter in the making for Italy and Conegliano.

I have nothing against if Sylla is leaving, sorry :whistle:

• I heard Kazan has tried with Sylla. De la Cruz probably will leave..

I'm not a fan of Sylla, but I think she Conegliano should keep her. She is one of the best Italian outside hitters and there aren't any good left who are free, if I'm right. I just wish Conegliano should sign a stable substitutions for her and not Adams...

• I'm not a fan of Sylla, but I think she Conegliano should keep her. She is one of the best Italian outside hitters and there aren't any good left who are free, if I'm right. I just wish Conegliano should sign a stable substitutions for her and not Adams...

I was seeying this last year.

C.Bosetti would be ten times better solution for them. To bad they are not seeing that.

• We forgive you.

Don't try to be smart. If I have to warn you again, it will be an official one.

• Which player(s) they have interest to? I remember the name of Bartsch-Hackley but apparently she is going to sign with Vakifbank for another season

They will hire 1 foreigner OH, middle and setter. USA NT OH's were on their list, same with Ogbogu and Maja-Wolosz. They made an offer for Wolosz last year as well. There might be some other names, but def not JT.

• Don't try to be smart. If I have to warn you again, it will be an official one.

Why are you not objective as admin ? Why do you only warm me ??

• Why are you not objective as admin ? Why do you only warm me ??

Because while his post was technically "off-topic" it was also irrelevant, non-combative and wasn't directed at any other member. Including you. You needlessly used it to start a fight out of nothing, and are therefore primary offender. Now, with that being explained, any further argument on your part will be considered as rule violation, and posts will be deleted.

• Because you are the de facto villain of this forum 😂

So true they reading literally every letter from my words just to attack me. Not objective at all.

• Busto is trying to sign Rachel Adams(USA,MB) or Stefana Veljkovic(SRB, MB) (or both I didn't get it right)

And Roseella Olivotto (ITA, MB) one more good transfer for them.

https://www.volleynews.it/2020…omi-di-adams-e-veljkovic/

Didn't someone mention last year that Veljkovic wants to be near hear boyfriend Lisinac, so her staying in Italy can happend again:what: ??

• crovolley nice comments from Vedrana. But that's basically due to the fault/incapability of youth trainers as well as professional club managers. At youth levels, all trainers care is having clean and precise sets where they only teach setters to send high balls, except some good clubs' trainers. But modern volleyball is beyond that, any trainer who follows volleyball should be aware that today you can't just be precise with your setting and hang in top level. Playing modern, fast and being able to hide the ball for a long time are strong elements of setting and even if you are not precise, you can still hang in very good levels like Glass, Lloyd and Hanke did.

Another problem is club managers. You can't simply transfer a creative setter like Wolosz, Antonijevic or Gamze and give them the slowest spikers on earth and no middle attacks, you simply shoot your own foot. That's again not the players fault, but club managers.

• 300-400k less of budget for Busto. They already signed Olivotto, Gray and Mingardi and have tried without success with Beljen, Stavanovic and Gibbemeyer (too high salary for Busto) the dream would be Fefa, she could also reduce her salary to stay next to Lisinac.

Just translate.

• Meatballs So true, fully agree

Hard to believe because their is no single rumor about new players coming. Many top players already signing new contract. I doubt that big club as Conegliano would wait so long and to not have nothing to sing. Especially after historic season that they had.