Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• I agree, she lacks a bit of arm strength/muscle but her technique is good and she is quite an all-around OH, being a local is obviously a big advantage as well.

I expected her to sign for a better team honestly. Maybe THY.

• I expected her to sign for a better team honestly. Maybe THY.

She is someone that wants to play full time. Next to Seyma Ercan, Kingdon and Santana it would have been tough for her I guess.

Let's see who Kuzeyboru SC will sign to their team. Ngl I'm also a bit surprised she chose them. KSC seems to not be scared to invest a little though so who knows. Dajana and/or Matea Ikic might want to look elsewhere again.

• Marrit Jasper likely to play in Italy next season. Which team could it be?

My guess would be Brescia...

https://www.lc.nl/sport/Ondank…3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

As I already predicted, Marrit Jasper will probably sign with Brescia. Excited to see her perform on higher level:)

https://www.volleynews.it/lola…er-a-un-passo-da-brescia/

• Cemre Janset Erkul from PTT to Aydin? I really like her, so good transfer IMO!

https://www.voleybolunsesi.com…p?cid=08&id=42826&topic=2

• Cemre Janset Erkul from PTT to Aydin? I really like her, so good transfer IMO!

https://www.voleybolunsesi.com…p?cid=08&id=42826&topic=2

Yes! She has been improving her game every season! I like her club choices, she picks team that she can play as starter 👏👏

• Great transfer from Aydin! They are making all the right calls so far.

She has been a dark horse for the past seasons in the league.

• Eventually we have the first name for Bergamo: seems that Alice Pamio (OH) could sign with Zanetti. Maybe they won't close, that would be a good news!

• Megan Easy is rumored to play in Minas if Bethania does not sign with them.

I thought Megan had retired.

• Minas had plans to transfer first Drew, than Smarzek and they signed afterall Cuttino. On another hand Easy is rumored to signed with Perugia. And She is their plan B.

I don't believe She will wait much longer, and She could sign with Perugia in mid time.

• Minas had plans to transfer first Drew, than Smarzek and they signed afterall Cuttino. On another hand Easy is rumored to signed with Perugia. And She is their plan B.

I don't believe She will wait much longer, and She could sign with Perugia in mid time.

It seems that Minas already made an offer for Bethania and they'll wait for her until the end of this week. If this whole Megan thing is true, probably they already have an offer at hands for her.

• Kelsey thanked Fenerbahce and said hope to see you soon. I don’t know if it means anything. Fatma said “I am going to miss you “ and Kelsey replied “When you visit me in the States, I will have all the goodies waiting for you”

At first I thought she might stay but what she told Fatma is confusing as they both would have been in Istanbul, even though for different clubs, If Kelsey was staying.

• As fair as I had read She is going to China next season.

• Kelsey thanked Fenerbahce and said hope to see you soon. I don’t know if it means anything. Fatma said “I am going to miss you “ and Kelsey replied “When you visit me in the States, I will have all the goodies waiting for you”

At first I thought she might stay but what she told Fatma is confusing as they both would have been in Istanbul, even though for different clubs, If Kelsey was staying.

to me it seems she wants to stay but idk if Fener has got the budget

Maybe she will be back to Fener after season in China, but i doubt it, IMO she just want to be courteous, and maybe that see you soon are relate to people from Fenrbahce not to Fener as a club.

• Maybe she will be back to Fener after season in China, but i doubt it, IMO she just want to be courteous, and maybe that see you soon are relate to people from Fenrbahce not to Fener as a club.

“I have so much love for @fbvoleybol and hope to see you soon” were her words so it confused me. Anyway, I really wish her the best and hope to see her in Europe if not Fener or another Turkish club.

I still think Eczacibasi will have another more balanced foreign OH for next season. Or maybe they just think Hande-Jordan-Fatma-Saliha will do.

• “I have so much love for @fbvoleybol and hope to see you soon” were her words so it confused me. Anyway, I really wish her the best and hope to see her in Europe if not Fener or another Turkish club.

I still think Eczacibasi will have another more balanced foreign OH for next season. Or maybe they just think Hande-Jordan-Fatma-Saliha will do.

i remember mihajlovic said the same thing and came back after years 8o