Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• nooo scandicci lost

Grest game

Makes me remember the game 3 of semis between this teams in 2019

One of best match i've ever seen

• I mean it was far from being a good match, way too many errors on both sides and long blackouts for both teams. Topped by an awful referee and and way too many dead times caused by either the teams protesting or technical issues. There were some good moments, but that's about it. I honestly expect more from both teams.

And also, Scandicci needs to get rid of Malinov. They don't even have an issue with the number of foreigners anymore, if they want to ever win something they need someone else.

• I mean it was far from being a good match, way too many errors on both sides and long blackouts for both teams. Topped by an awful referee and and way too many dead times caused by either the teams protesting or technical issues. There were some good moments, but that's about it. I honestly expect more from both teams.

And also, Scandicci needs to get rid of Malinov. They don't even have an issue with the number of foreigners anymore, if they want to ever win something they need someone else.

Signorile could be but I think malinov is really valuable for savino

• What's so valuable about her lol

Like i said there's 2 things in market:achievements and level

Malinov is starter in national team and best setter in last wch

I agree with u that she's playing awful since but they don't think as us,same for lucia.

And about match yes awful referees,even with challenge help they take too long for decision and to correct the score board

• That's the level I expect from Serie A1, not spetacular, but a good match, by both teams. I was rooting for Scandicci to win, but this game already are an improvement.

The weakest link in Scandicci are their MB, they are useless, and honestly I don't blame Malinov at all on this. Other thing that need to be fixed, and was already a problem in the last season, is this infinitive rotation of OH's, it didn't work before and will not work now.

In Novara, I don't know the current situation of Smarzek's shape, but she need to step up her game, Bosetti and Herbots carried the team.

• Conegliano is boring. 😂 I am saying this every time they have a game. Not because they are not good. But they are actually too good and i was just hoping they just put their bench players there and we have more exciting match.

I see they are slowly transitioning adams to hill. But adams is doing just fine. They don't need hill tbh. I think she abd folie might be useful in CL. Same what is happening to MBH with vakifbank. Their lineup is too deep and they just have to hide at least 1 foreign player foe CL.

I think that there is a difference between being too powerful against another team, being dominant than being "boring". We do know Conegliano is the archi favourite in the Italian League. We already know how the match will end before it starts in most of their matches, as well as they crush easily they rivals. And, of course if we are neutral, it is boring to not see suspense in their matches.

Nevertheless, I do think Conegliano team plays one of the most beautiful volleyball nowadays. It was even better 2 years ago. Sometimes their vball is just flawless, volleyball as its 100% pure style. De Gennaro and Wolosz are big resposibles of that.

• That's the level I expect from Serie A1, not spetacular, but a good match, by both teams. I was rooting for Scandicci to win, but this game already are an improvement.

The weakest link in Scandicci are their MB, they are useless, and honestly I don't blame Malinov at all on this. Other thing that need to be fixed, and was already a problem in the last season, is this infinitive rotation of OH's, it didn't work before and will not work now.

In Novara, I don't know the current situation of Smarzek's shape, but she need to step up her game, Bosetti and Herbots carried the team.

I'm sorry but no, Popovic was one of the best MB last season, did she forgot how to play during lockdown and became useless? Malinov is just bad at playing with MB, she wasn't able to have a good connection with Stevanovic the two years they played together and now she's doing the same with Popovic and Lubian, it's the same thing also with national team, even during World Championship, MBs were attacking mostly when Cambi was on court

• Cate Bosetti :super:what a great season she is having up to now! And with Herbots they make a super dinamic and smart OH duo. Great to see her on this level!