CEV Champions League 2021

• Gosh... I just watched a black screen and then heard a group of girls screaming, after that I saw the coaches were shaking their hands...:wall::wall::wall:

Same goes for all of us....Well at least they showed the point on replay!

• Naz slide set to Eda is unhitable. :mad::mad::mad:

Congrats Novara. nice game by Micha H.

• Why would you set Busa when you are leading 24:23 and can make it to the tie break especially when your opp is playing good :aww:

The same for hancock

Why set to smarzek in decisive moments

• Herbots: 13/30

Bosetti: 16/36

Smarzek: 10/36

I don't want to bash my countrywoman, but it is incredible how good Novara is as a team with as bad opposite as Smarzek currently. It's not even about a fact that she's a last option on offense for Hancock - she can't even properly spike from good sets, not even mention out of system plays. And it's amazing how efficient are both Bosetti and Herbots considering a fact that they're 1a and 1b option on offense. It makes me feel sad both about her and a whole team: both sides are clearly aware that Malwina is holding them back from doing really nice things this season. I hope she'll figure it out next year in some middle class team, but let's be honest, with proper opposite it would be easy win for IG Novara. I'm so curious how it will look like next year with Ebrar as an opposite.

There's no reason to criticize Vargas - the only player of Fenerbahce who played today well - but those errors at the end of a 4th set were so typical Vargas-like.

On the other hand, unbelievable is a load that Cate has to carry this year, I wish she stays healthy because she has developed into a monster past few years, 2nd best Italian player for sure.

• Stream ruined the match. :mad:

But yeah, Fener were too inconsistent and their game became too messy too often. Congrats Novara, the more solid team won. :thumbup:

Fener is consistently inconsistent, that's their game... Their lucky was that Novara are not the bastion of consistency either because if it was the case, they would lose 3x0, easily

• even when hancock make bad choices and naz also

I didn't see that great superiority that naz have over hancock

As least as they say

• Congrats to Novara, no matter to result i just hope that second match will be higher quality, let it be 3-0 for Novara.

Fenerbahce players wasn't satisfied with that yelling, me neither tbh i'm not fan of that, but that is exactly what Fenerabhce needs sometimes, they are so energyless and for that Terzic is guilty (i mean in combination with pure lack of energy in some player like Vargas, Naz, Dicle, Busa, which all is pretty much always quite) but Terzic as head coach need to make that energy boosters somehow. Althought next to that, many other pure volleyball ralated thing have to be better.

Novara played like a team, lead by adorable Bosetti C. , i'm in love with her, IMO she is the best OH right now or maybe more precisely as Sisko already said, the most complete.

• even when hancock make bad choices and naz also

I didn't see that great superiority that naz have over hancock

As least as they say

Not at all. I think that many people criticise Vargas/ middles/ Mihajlovic but they forget that the most important player is the setter and tbh I believe that it is Naz who is holding Fenerbahce back. So far she was bad against Conegliano and Novara ( so basically the most important matches ) her sets to Eda are terrible and her connection with Robinson is bad too. Instead of trying to sign a new opp when there is clearly no need they should focus on the setter position. That is my opinion.

• congrats to novara they did an iutstanding job but job isn't done

now in italy it will be an tougher game and they need to confirm it

• nkfdjbajknsdfnjsdkffnsdjksdnjksdf

idk maybe...the match ended? njkfsdnjkfsdnfsdjkfnsjdk

No way, we are busy with crying, is there a vaccine against irrational individuals ???

Block button doesn't get the job done.