CEV Champions League 2021

• I hope for next game vitra have all players healthy

I kbow they won't be 100% but is something

I hate that when a team win from another who wasn't complete bcz then people have the idea that result could have been different

They missed them a lot but volleyball is really misterious...we saw teams complete and a flop and others with back ups or absents doing good

• Any possibilities to Ecz to do like Lube and get rid off Motta before the second match? :whistle:

OMG ppl take really Motta as the one to blame. IMO he isnt a great coach, but look at this experimental team besides Ogbogu, singe and Boskovic.

• At least now i have opportunity in catharsis from Mirkovic, in way of watching Maja magic. That was my master plan even before the matches started.

• Btw speaking of Mingardi, she did a decent job actually today overall but I have to say I have never seen a player hit THAT far out that often lmao. What is she even aiming at :D She legit hits the end of the Arena lmao

• Terzic IMO has a bad resume this season than Motta. Losing to a team without opp. With a bunch of great players.

• They definitely are... Elif isn't consistent but anyone is an upgrade on Mirkovic.

my soul hurts while I read this, but it is so true. I pray for some youngesters (Perovic, Veselinovic) to step up this year otherwise, Serbia is doomed after Maja's retirement.

• The young mb from FB isnt fast but she is tall and can hit properly, if you have a valid contract for 3 seasons why not improve this player?

He knows that melis has weak reception. Put Busa as libero to help in reception.

Vargas imo can receive better than Mihaijlovic... F

• Any possibilities to Ecz to do like Lube and get rid off Motta before the second match? :whistle:

He leaves after the end of season

Also he wasn't the one to blame,with absences,there wasn't too much to do

Just look fatma and saliha were a good fun for busto block

• my soul hurts while I read this, but it is so true. I pray for some youngesters (Perovic, Veselinovic) to step up this year otherwise, Serbia is doomed after Maja's retirement.

Btw, sorry for the offtopic, this is something which was mentioned so pages before. Is Drca already out of the picture? Or she could come back for this season?

Because if Mirkovic will be the main setter after Maja retiremenet, alarms must be turn on in Serbia NT.

• He watches his team being lethargic and does nothing to change that..remember Eczacibasi vs Minas two seasons ago? That team wasn't experimental, that team had Kim and Larson.. He's really ineffective to change when things are not working and things in Eczacibasi are constantly not working..I'm not saying he is the only problem of this team, but he hinders them more than he helps them and that's a fact

• He watches his team being lethargic and does nothing to change that..remember Eczacibasi vs Minas two seasons ago? That team wasn't experimental, that team had Kim and Larson.. He's really ineffective to change when things are not working and things in Eczacibasi are constantly not working..I'm not saying he is the only problem of this team, but he hinders them more than he helps them and that's a fact

today he couldn't do nothing

The starters were awful and back ups were youngster that never played at that level

He also demande both technical.time out

He couldn't do much today...in that game you said and others you are righr but in this noo

• Btw, sorry for the offtopic, this is something which was mentioned so pages before. Is Drca already out of the picture? Or she could come back for this season?

Because if Mirkovic will be the main setter after Maja retiremenet, alarms must be turn on in Serbia NT.

Drca stated that she did not know whether she would return to volleyball, but she certainly did not explicitly say that she would not.

• Differents between balls. Molten spins way more and Mingardi does that often. She spike that ball with spin and She is hitting way deep and many time on the line. Especially when ball is OOTS.

She has done it many time yesterday but Mikas ball is not always spinning.

Btw speaking of Mingardi, she did a decent job actually today overall but I have to say I have never seen a player hit THAT far out that often lmao. What is she even aiming at :D She legit hits the end of the Arena lmao