CEV Champions League 2021

• If I was Karch I'd make both my starters over Adams and Akinradewo tbh.

I have felling that for him it doesn't matter how are they playing for their clubs. :down:

• Chiaka Ogbogu is the name!:obey:

• What a game by Ogbogu, what a set for her !!!!!

But Elif is playing really nice, give some credit to this young girl !

• My God Ogbogu wtf are you doing, She is winning this set alone:white::white::white::white::white:

• any link for Ecv Dinamo other than the one from retrobet?

• Game is really interesting. This set would be different if Ogbogu is not playing like a beast !

• Goncharova is so so so below her standards. Seems a shadow from herself.

• I like Eczacibasi way more know. They are playing as team better volleyball, but if you ask me the main reason for that is Elif.

I'm repeating my self but She is using everyone so good, not good, great. And Girl has ONLY 19 years old, for setter this is for me WOOOOOW. Especially on high level.

Elif>Cansu.

Turkey is lucky to have this young talents in their team. Setter is and it was always one of the most important "part" of the game.

• 7-1 blocks against Moscow.

This is shocking display tbh, where is the Russian block at, at least... In their defense EczV must not be the easiest team to block but still this is unusual.

• Truly, Elif in this tournament play a hell good.

*bit off-topic : if the teams continue to play like this, we are threatened with a hellish end of the Turkish league, I can't decide who to support Fener, Ecz or Vakif.

• Neither Natalia nor Goncharova look like elite players in this match. I think Shcherban is out scoring both. :white:

• 7-1 blocks against Moscow.

This is shocking display tbh, where is the Russian block at, at least... In their defense EczV must not be the easiest team to block but still this is unusual.

No Fetisova is a big reason for this.