CEV Champions League 2021

• best players from lokomotiv

Todorova

She's doing miserable and also blame on athina to give so many balls to her

• IMO Evdokimova is the most stable and reliable player for Kaliningrad! I really hope she gets a chance in Russian NT.

• Everyone seems excited about the matches,so ı created a poll for both game.I will share the results before the games start.

Eczacıbası vs dinamo moscow

https://surveyheart.com/form/5fd238e5eddd0a57789e5e24

Imoco vs fenerbahce

https://surveyheart.com/form/5fd237ef373f065798958bf8

• I have one question, how is it possible that youtube won't cover ANY of the 3 matches by the most famous and strongest team in group D? That cannot possibly be a coincidence, surely?

• I have one question, how is it possible that youtube won't cover ANY of the 3 matches by the most famous and strongest team in group D? That cannot possibly be a coincidence, surely?

Money, money. Buy their streaming service.

I can't believe it that they are showing match between Conegliano and Fenerbahce.

Isn't the Conegliano vs Fenerbache match going to be streamed live later today?

• Isn't the Conegliano vs Fenerbache match going to be streamed live later today?

Yes, but Janko means on group D with Eczacibasi, Kaliningrad, Dinamo Moscow and Stutgart.

• Money, money. Buy their streaming service.

I can't believe it that they are showing match between Conegliano and Fenerbahce.

What has that got to do with my question?

Care to give your favourite pizza recipe, since it's equally beside the point?

• Poll result for eczacıbası vs dinamo moscow

• What has that got to do with my question?

Care to give your favourite pizza recipe, since it's equally beside the point?

:aww:

Because Eczacibasi is one of the most famous club in womens volleyball, they have many fans who are going to buy their stream service just to watch them. Maybe because of that?

• Yes, but Janko means on group D with Eczacibasi, Kaliningrad, Dinamo Moscow and Stutgart.

I see. I haven't kept track with the team pools anymore :lol:

• Janko , they did the same with Novara's bubble... They give the audience the itch with free matches to make you pay their subscription for the games that "matter the most"... It's a great strategy, sad for our pockets, but a good one for theirs xD

• Both Ogbogu and Haley W. are playing amazing in CEV competition. Even if Foluke can't perform like in her best days, this two girls are playing GREAT !

Ones again Ogbogu !!!:super:

• Both Ogbogu and Haley W. are playing amazing in CEV competition. Even if Foluke can't perform like in her best days, this two girls are playing GREAT !

Ones again Ogbogu !!!:super:

If I was Karch I'd make both my starters over Adams and Akinradewo tbh.