CEV Champions League 2021

• That was a good rally there won by Kazan

• Good game so far. Both teams showing good defense.

• Novara is playing AMAZING. Very good level of the match !

• Bosetti is the key to this team. Novara IMO is average without her

• This season, she's finally playing at level we all thought she will play like 7-8 years ago. :) Joy to watch.

I think she's been remarkable for the last couple of years to be honest. The one shining light in an otherwise average Pomi team, I think it's great that she's now playing with a team that is up to her level.

• I feel like Podkopaeva is often forgotten about in discussions about the best libero after she took a break and changed her name but she's still one of the very best out there IMO. Sansonna showing some great defence in this match too, to be fair.

• This game again shows how important a setter is for the team! Hancock is playing great today, involving every single player in attack. So far this season she didn't play this good, so Novara didn't perform at their best.

Herbots also playing great tonight! She is better at receiving Mikasa than Molten:lol:

BTW Novara didn't had any blocks so far in this match, but finished the set with two important blocks:super:

• I think she's been remarkable for the last couple of years to be honest. The one shining light in an otherwise average Pomi team, I think it's great that she's now playing with a team that is up to her level.

You are right, but I think her game has blossomed even further since she came to Novara, she's extremely efficient on offense, not that far away from Herbots in offensive contribution this season (slightly less points on 45% efficiency). It's about time. :)

Novara would be so much fun to watch with elite opposite though, they are pretty decent today, yet Smarzek is like 5/22...

• It's Hancock serve show right now.

• Novara's defense is so good :box:

• Bosetti is the key to this team. Novara IMO is average without her

Maybe the word "average" isn't 100% compatible, but in general I have to agree that this season I'm not impressed with Novara at all, it's better than last year, but Smarzek is Novara's wrong choice from the beginning, also Hancock is not a great setter at all, but it's so nice to watch Cate, and also because I really love Herbots since first time i saw her, with all her ups and downs I enjoy her games.

• Hancock is not good setter but messy Carlini is :lol:

Hancock is playing GREAT !