CEV Champions League 2021

• I can't decide whether I find it stupid or funny. Probably both :D

I think she did that because Marlena was kind of provocative with her bestie Koroleva. That was funny, though.

• So out of the 3 Russian clubs that were officially part of this year's CL - Kazan, Lokomotiv, Uralochka (dropped out) - I think none will advance to next round. Now only Moscow seems to have a chance..

• what a display of chemik

I don't know why with such great players like these they struggles in polish league

I want to see developres 😍

• I can't believe how bad Kazan was today. Almost everything opposite from yesterday. Yes they lost 3:0 yesterday, but they had put so good fight with great defence and long rallys. Today like they didn't even try :gone:

• So tomorrow's game between Novara and Chemik will be even more interesting. I see Novara as favourite but they don't have to underestimate the polish girls, led by Brakocevic. Who is also an ex Igorina so she will fight even harder :lol:

• Sorry I still see Novara is clear fave with 3:0. But I hope again to watch fun game as We watched yesterday !!!

• Idk what's going with Kazan :down:. Last season they were so amazing. They even easily beat two Italian teams like Monza and Busto, that played so fast. Now, they have a lot of troubles with Novara and Chemik, which are better, but they're not teams who can easily smash u :aww:

• I didn't watch whole game but ı think wasilewska is good enough to be in Poland NT.

• Idk what's going with Kazan :down:. Last season they were so amazing. They even easily beat two Italian teams like Monza and Busto, that played so fast. Now, they have a lot of troubles with Novara and Chemik, which are better, but they're not teams who can easily smash u :aww:

Startseva is back from an injury and therefore she has connection problem with every player. She didn't have enough playing time in the Russian League.

• But not only that, De La Cruz is missing. She was better for Kazan than Bricio :whistle:

• I didn't watch whole game but ı think wasilewska is good enough to be in Poland NT.

She plays AMAZING in polish league and everyone is asking why she isn’t a part of NT. Probably Nawrocki doesn’t like her :whistle:

• But not only that, De La Cruz is missing. She was better for Kazan than Bricio :whistle:

Bricio has been the best player for Kazan BY FAR this season, yet have to agree that today she did poorly. Startseva return didn't come in a good time, and that affected everyone.

• Chemistry as team was better with De La Cruz, so Kazan as team played better and that is way more important than individual performance.

But I still habe fait in them, their is still hope for them especially after yesterday performance !!!

• Sadly, Russian League allows only two foreigners. That is one of the reasons why its clubs has been losing against Italian and Turkish teams mostly in the last years. The same thing happens nowadays with Brazilian (and Chinese) clubs when they faced those clubs in WC. But, CBV understood, and now they allow three foreigners.

I don't expect anything of Lokomotiv. Moscow may win some games, but having Shcherban is always its own hazard.

• Sadly, Russian League allows only two foreigners. That is one of the reasons why its clubs has been losing against Italian and Turkish teams mostly in the last years. The same thing happens nowadays with Brazilian (and Chinese) clubs when they faced those clubs in WC. But, CBV understood, and now they allow three foreigners.

I don't expect anything of Lokomotiv. Moscow may win some games, but having Shcherban is always its own hazard.

Imoco could be champion in italy and in champions league,world club with only 2 foreigners

Wolosz and hill