CEV Champions League 2021

• Just knowing your teammates can step up like that must be so big for Tijana atm who has carried the load for Eczaci on her own now for years, I hope this will be their season :heart:

• Ogbogu with 12 blocks in 3 sets, and before 4 days i said that she isn't amazing blocker, she explained to me some things, at least in this match LOL.

• Babeshina is doing a bit better tbh, but it is too little too late

I love BABEshina and think she’s better than Romanova but she also had a few WTF sets in there.

• Dinamo was playing better when Goncharova was absent, and with Babeshina in, Romanova doesn't have any condition (now) to be in the starting 6, but with this two liberos, Dinamo can't go much further.

• I think for the first time in the history of this competition all the russian teams will be out after the pool stage.

I couldn't be more mad at Bricio and Natalia for their decision to play in Russia this season, expecially the mexican since she's still in her prime. :down:

Kind of off-topic, sorry, but I watched a recent interview with Bricio and she said that she wanted to travel and know the world... So I think that it's what she's aiming for, playing in a lot of leagues, learning a lot of new cultures.. I don't blame her, it's nice being able to do that... She definitely has the skills to play in top teams, but in the end she's happy with her choices, plus she's playing with Fabris and they seem like really good friends... Sorry again for off-topic, I'm returning to the game now :P

• Where is she ? I thought she recovered from the injury

I have no idea, I guess she’s not fully recovered? No way any sane person would choose Enina, Efimova or Orlova over a healthy Fetisova.

• Kind of off-topic, sorry, but I watched a recent interview with Bricio and she said that she wanted to travel and know the world... So I think that it's what she's aiming for, playing in a lot of leagues, learning a lot of new cultures.. I don't blame her, it's nice being able to do that... She definitely has the skills to play in top teams, but in the end she's happy with her choices, plus she's playing with Fabris and they seem like really good friends... Sorry again for off-topic, I'm returning to the game now :P

Plus She probably got very nice salaray for playing in Russia, especially in the rich club as Kazan:whistle:

• Where is she ? I thought she recovered from the injury

She was on the bench. I think she's not fully recovered.

• Ohhh I can't wait for Conegliano - Fenerbahce :cup:

• Kind of off-topic, sorry, but I watched a recent interview with Bricio and she said that she wanted to travel and know the world... So I think that it's what she's aiming for, playing in a lot of leagues, learning a lot of new cultures.. I don't blame her, it's nice being able to do that... She definitely has the skills to play in top teams, but in the end she's happy with her choices, plus she's playing with Fabris and they seem like really good friends... Sorry again for off-topic, I'm returning to the game now :P

Like Logan Tom. :heart:

She could have a better club career, but she wanted to travel around the world.

• TBH, Eczacibasi today play really impresive, versatile, good in defense/block segment,.....,but OTOH Moscow is just not that team, not a really challenger, so i hope that Eczacibasi can continue to play like this.

• Like Logan Tom. :heart::rose::rose:

She could have a better club career, but she wanted to travel around the world.

At every mention of Logan Tom, butterflies worked in my stomach, such a legend :rose: , I enjoyed even its worst editions.