CEV Champions League 2021

• You have a very fond point of views when it comes to the game and I like it a lot. Just a question, do you consider Glass as legendary setter?

The term legendary is not explicitly defined, so in my understanding I would not characterize her as legendary, but as someone who marked one Olympic cycle, during which she was certainly one of the best., for sure. I think that she played at a high level too short, to talk about legend, but the fact that she marked one period is unquestionable. Her performance at WCH 2014 is legendary,IMO she was the MVP of that tournament, and i know that i'm not alone in that.

• and why do you assume what i said referred to your discussion? Why is it an issue for you when i simply ask what I wanna know? You wanna talk about current great setters go ahead. That doesnt mean my question should be dismissed because it doesnt fit your narrative. You dont wanna answer then ignore my question and stick to your discussion.

Look, you asked a question, and I answered it. My further replies were only clarifying my point. I am NOT forcing anything on you. Discuss what you want.

And why the hostility? I mean, I know the intent is not always easy to signal through text, but I really don't see how any of my posts here can be read as hostile or negative, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to respond with clear hostility...

• This discussion / debate will never end even after all the 3 great setters retire, as it’s completely normal and fine that fans have different preferences and opinions. But the fact is Naz won the most important match against Wolosz, the Tokyo Olympics Qualification. I bet Wolosz would rather lose the “who-is-better-setter-battle” but to win that match and make it to the Olympics.

Let's copy Guidetti and give it to Polish NT. Then we'll have some adequate battle ;)

• Look, you asked a question, and I answered it. My further replies were only clarifying my point. I am NOT forcing anything on you. Discuss what you want.

And why the hostility? I mean, I know the intent is not always easy to signal through text, but I really don't see how any of my posts here can be read as hostile or negative, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to respond with clear hostility...

you interpret the way you want to. Up to you. Before coming to people asking why they seem “hostile” maybe you should re-read the way you respond to people. I am done.

• The term legendary is not explicitly defined, so in my understanding I would not characterize her as legendary, but as someone who marked one Olympic cycle, during which she was certainly one of the best., for sure. I think that she played at a high level too short, to talk about legend, but the fact that she marked one period is unquestionable. Her performance at WCH 2014 is legendary,IMO she was the MVP of that tournament, and i know that i'm not alone in that.

Do you think her performance is comparable to Wolosz in Conegliano since they played almost exactly the same style?

• Don't you guys want to create a new thread to talk about setters, generational or not, legends from the past or current? It's a nice topic with a lot of potential for drama, I think you guys would love that :P (And I have a tons of Fofao's videos to share ^^)

• Don't you guys want to create a new thread to talk about setters, generational or not, legends from the past or current? It's a nice topic with a lot of potential for drama, I think you guys would love that :P (And I have a tons of Fofao's videos to share ^^)

and I would gladly grab my popcorn and watch the dramas ensue :drink: Jokes aside, it would be great to have discussions about the great setters strengths/weaknesses/how they improve the game of their teammates,/etc. Would be helpful especially for those that just got into volleyball recently like me to learn more about the game.

• Has the procedure for playing quarter finals been determined? Is there a possibility to be played over a single match?

Tommorow will be held DOL (Drawing of lots), so i am sure that many thing will be clear after that. ATM in the official calendar there is a classic duel, where both clubs are hosts one at a time.

• for 30 minutes DOL for 1/4 final of CEV CL in both categories live stream.

• 1/4 final pairs in Women's CEV CL

HM (23.02. - 25.02.) AM (02.03. - 04.03.)

Fenerbahce - Novara

Scandicci - Conegliano

Chemik - Vakifbank

Busto - Eczacibasi

• Quarter final matchups:

Novara-fenerbahce

Conegliano-Scandicci

Vakifbank-Police

Eczacıbaşı-Busto

• nooo

I was expecting a final between imoco and novara

Vb has an easy way to :mad: :mad::mad:

• Fenerbahce vs Novara, a match that many expected, I am among them certainly, can't wait.

• I really wanted fener-novara in the semifinals rather than in QF..

Btw, in Fener and Imoco win QF they will face each other for the third timein SF!

I think the final will be Vakif-Imoco anyway

• nooo

I was expecting a final between imoco and novara

Vb has an easy way to :mad: :mad::mad:

Come on, scandicci is a mess right now. I think police is more dangerous than Scandicci based on their recent performance