2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• okay yeah, that's better now that she posted an apology on her own feed too

agree that FIVB should mention that such things are unacceptable

• her sets are slower than both Poulter and Carlinis. Really? She didn’t show any connection with the middles today and struggled with it at Novara. Carlini and Poulter are both better blockers and defenders. Both are clear of Hancock. I don’t see it. She’s steady but she’s not flashy (as Poulter) or consistent or a leader (as Carlini)

USA can ditch their least favorite setter and let Russia have them. And while you're at it, at least one or two OHs. :lol:

Seriously, USA has so much depth in their roster. Their "weakest" players could probably be starters in other teams. Not many teams have that kind of luxury.

• I can feel good saying I saw japan playing

Cause i don't understand the hype with momi and actual setter

Idk when japan game become so predictable and boring,only good thing is pipe sets,the rest uhm i miss combinations and elaborated play

• USA can ditch their least favorite setter and let Russia have them. And while you're at it, at least one or two OHs. :lol:

Seriously, USA has so much depth in their roster. Their "weakest" players could probably be starters in other teams. Not many teams have that kind of luxury.

That’s why anything other than gold will just not do. :mad::cup:

• I wish it wasn't still before noon because I need a drink

• 😭😭😭

someone send us a Boskovic. We will give you Hancock and Karsta Lowe 😂😂

I bet Russia would be willing to give you Biryukova, Malygina, and Brovkina all together in exchange for at least SWP :lol:

• it's 5:00 (or 17:00 I guess) somewhere

Okay then, I will have a virtual drink :drink:

• Kinda irrelevant, but, judging from the match center for BRA-RUS, Goncha, Startseva, and Fetisova are not on the roster today for Russia.

• That is my pet peeve: waiting to see if the another player gets the ball before involving yourself

• That is my pet peeve: waiting to see if the another player gets the ball before involving yourself

collisons are not good, and usually hurts players' wrists

see:

Zhu's collision with Diao Linyu in 2017 GP finals (CHN-ITA set 2)

Lloyd's collision with someone (forgot whom) in 2017 Grand Champions Cup (match vs. China).

• Kinda irrelevant, but, judging from the match center for BRA-RUS, Goncha, Startseva, and Fetisova are not on the roster today for Russia.

I can't believe it. I waited for days to see this match. They played against Italy C and won't play against Brazil A :wall:

• Nwakalor and Jordan Thompson are my favorite players of this tournament so far. Not saying the best, just the most enjoyable

• Nwakalor is the best OPP right now in tournament.