2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• And then blocked twice :whistle:

Brazil will be a nice test for her, let's see how she can handle a good block team

Blocked twice and a fault spike

• Bring in Ana Cristina. A battle of the 17yos

• And then blocked twice :whistle:

Brazil will be a nice test for her, let's see how she can handle a good block team

3 points and then 3 errors. I agree, this will be her biggest challenge so far.

• Who do u think should be the starter for Tokyo? I want Natalia & Gabi so they can create the Minas magic with Macris again 😂

I really don't know. I think it's 50/50. Zé probably prefers Gabi&Natalia but anything can happen during the VNL. Maybe we'll need both Fe Garay and Natalia together.

• I think is a challenge for her not just because of the fact is Brazil on the other side of the net, but also because today she doesn’t have Goncharova and Kosheleva to score points along with her

• I miss Carpol as Russia's coach lol

• I don't understand Russian staff roster choices. Against a mostly inexperienced Italy yesterday, they fielded their strongest squad, but now against Brazil they do the opposite? :whistle:

• I miss Carpol as Russia's coach lol

Everyone does. With Karpol Russia (URSS) never missed a SF. Without him, Russia hasnt reached one yet.

• Can you guys share a link for BRA - RUS? It seems like Twitch channels are not working anymore, at least for me.

• Everyone does. With Karpol Russia (URSS) never missed a SF. Without him, Russia hasnt reached one yet.

No truer words can be said :teach:

• Koshe and Voronkova in

• Can you guys share a link for BRA - RUS? It seems like Twitch channels are not working anymore, at least for me.

Try to find a pir@te link to watch a Brazilian channel called Sportv 2.

• Everyone does. With Karpol Russia (URSS) never missed a SF. Without him, Russia hasnt reached one yet.

I agree. I think Russia's biggest problem was the coach post-karpol.

Almost all the Twitch channels which were broadcasting were banned by a FIVB complain. Watch here.

• He already changed both OHs?! Dear Lord...

Stop sharing links here because FIVB people is reading this forum :down: