2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Im wondering if Karch will send once again his best line up, the Olympic one, against Poland today. There is no need at all.

• Oh well, at least Russia tried. Great defense, though (Malova's name is written all over it). I think Russia fought well in the first two sets and I enjoyed the short serve tactic they did but it's not going to be enough and China has got so much quality to be put down by the likes of Russia. Sigh, this is what it's like to be rooting for Russia nowadays. There are hardly any major victories that come their way so we've been reduced to celebrating the small points they win during the game. :gone:

• still not sure where whill zhu play next season.and if China got OG again,I dont know how many teams will sent offer to her.

It seems many teams completed their rosters for next season already (especially the top teams) so it seems no Zhu for next season :/

Also no news about someone like Yuan either

• Maybe today or in this week canada overpass poland and if this vnl had relegation,poland should be the one relegated

Worrying situation for them as they're complet and belgium/rd grow every year and next year canada will be better so....

• Claire Hanna for the USA-POL match:down::down:

• Maybe today or in this week canada overpass poland and if this vnl had relegation,poland should be the one relegated

Worrying situation for them as they're complet and belgium/rd grow every year and next year canada will be better so....

Nobody is getting relegated this year.

• Kim Hill is finally starting for USA!

• It seems many teams completed their rosters for next season already (especially the top teams) so it seems no Zhu for next season :/

Also no news about someone like Yuan either

After the news of Zhu turning down the offer of Vakif, it’s pretty much confirmed that she’ll stay in China next season. I don’t see the possibility of her joining an European team not named Vakifbank.

• After the news of Zhu turning down the offer of Vakif, it’s pretty much confirmed that she’ll stay in China next season. I don’t see the possibility of her joining an European team not named Vakifbank.

:(

VakifBanks offer was a bit pathetic for someone like Zhu, what was up with that. Though Turkey is going through a crazy financial crisis of course atm so maybe it was really all they could offer at that point? Idk

• Just watched the highlights of the match between Korea & Brazil, KYK & Han Song-yi played against Fe Garay, Tandara and even Ade was on the court in the 3rd set. Who would have thought they’d play against each other once again after nearly a decade that Kim & Han duo won their last match in London.

If the two moms from Brazil played in today’s match, nearly the entire BRA team from London appeared on the court again:gone: