Netherlands - Germany

Serbia - Poland

Turkey - Italy

thursday:

Russia - Netherlands

Poland - Turkey

Brazil - USA

all being streamed live

• Sport Klub will broadcast all 240 matches (both M and W) and streams are easy to find, just google sportklub (1,2,3) live stream.

*usually it is at least one working free stream.

• i cant believe i forgot about AU lol

:hit:

• In case China reaches final four, with Zhu Ting, Li Ying-ying, Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Gong Xiang-yu and Ding Xia in the squad, how would you guys rate this team in terms of strength vis-a-vis the current versions of USA and Brazil? I am not entirely sure of what to think about them myself.

• does anyone have the global streaming list? I can't find anything

(like this https://en.volleyballworld.com…l/2019/media/broadcasters )

I swear I saw one before the re-design. Can't find it now .

• Happy game day abroad :heart:

im not getting up at 3am tomorrow :lol:

This schedule is impossible for my time zone. Starts at midnight and ends at noon, more or less, with Japan right in the middle most times. I'm going to miss a lot of matches live

• Why arent the 24 Hour Pass and the Weekly Pass available in my VolleyballTV app? I want to subscribe to watch VNL :sos:

It's not really an app , just some port of their web site. Gotta be in portrait mode on iPad :mad:

I guess you have to subscribe at the web site. I had done that, then I logged into the app and my credentials come down courtesy of Microsoft :what: -- I guess they are vbtv's 'technical partner'

• On the volleybalworld app under subscription, mine still says - "licence unavailable".... i can watch the on demand stuff still (but again its free until 12/21) and other than the email I got after I purchased a pass there is no indication on the app that I have one and that it's active. Hate that. C'mon! Make it obvious for people with trust issues. Lol

• On the volleybalworld app under subscription, mine still says - "licence unavailable".... i can watch the on demand stuff still (but again its free until 12/21) and other than the email I got after I purchased a pass there is no indication on the app that I have one and that it's active. Hate that. C'mon! Make it obvious for people with trust issues. Lol

does your country have TV rights and that's why? (or are you american too)

but then I guess it wouldnt let you purchase it... weird lol their site was janky for me too

• I guess you have a mistake.

Winning team takes 9000$ ,losing team takes 4000$ for each match:)

the $13,000 for the match is about what it has been the last few years. Let alone the finals prize money.

Have you tried using COMPUTER by browsing directly to its site:

https://www.volleyballworld.tv/

I watch thru notebook not thru android/ios app so no idea on the app behaviour.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• This schedule is impossible for my time zone. Starts at midnight and ends at noon, more or less, with Japan right in the middle most times. I'm going to miss a lot of matches live

Still you can enjoy the abundant replays... the schedules are great esp. for European and Asian time zones... few must make ways for the larger audience :D

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Still you can enjoy the abundant replays... the schedules are great esp. for European and Asian time zones... few must make ways for the larger audience :D

With volleyballTV I will be stress free about being able to see the matches I want to see, and when I do wake up at 3:00am for a match I won't have to hunt around for a stream. Nothing worse than waking up at 3:00am in vain.

• With volleyballTV I will be stress free about being able to see the matches I want to see, and when I do wake up at 3:00am for a match I won't have to hunt around for a stream. Nothing worse than waking up at 3:00am in vain.

So true, one basket has all the ingredients in affordable price, and can still enjoy long after the event is over. I wish more will subscribe and price remains affordable, should be a profitable venture but I hope they will restrain the beast of greed for many years to come :D