2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Why is Russia playing their strongest squad against Belgium?!

I think I've read somewhere that Russia is really intent on earning a medal here hence, the strongest lineup. It's just the second game so maybe we can see the other players in the next days.

They have enough trouble with Belgium so far:P

Herbots on fire!:super: Belgium playing very smart and using the block of Russia in their advantage. Also they keep many balls alive with their defense.

• I like Gorbunova, but she isn't better than Smirnova, Lazareva, and Kadochkina. Why did Buzato bring her to Rimimi? :down:

• Arina F finally starting!

Looks like Fedorovtseva is gonna see some court time today. He must have heard you!

and she scored the first point for Set 2!

• I will remember this as the first time I've seen Goncharova playing with a bun instead of a ponytail:lol:

Btw, great Herbots for Belgium in the first set and very nice performance in defence!

• I will remember this as the first time I've seen Goncharova playing with a bun instead of a ponytail:lol:

Btw, great Herbots for Belgium in the first set and very nice performance in defence!

The first time I saw her in a bun was in Montreux 2010. I think that was her first year in NT.

I was just going to ask about that

• Belgium team is a lot of good energy. They beat Japan last VNL and I enjoyed it. A couple times

• Fetisova always gets subbed because her connection with Startseva is non-existent

• Herbots :) my gosh. So much confidence coursing through her veins

• Russia’s level right now should be delegated to European Golden League or something.

Isn't that a bit too early too say? It's just day 2 of the Competition. A lot of things can happen in the next few weeks. :roll: