2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I tuned in just in time to see "Koorago" score a point:cheesy:

• Lavarini to te setter: "She in strong on back line so to attack you can call a back...something, I don't know"

I love him:rolll:

• time for the hot mess that is going to be Canada-Dominican. a NOR-SHAKE-A showdown :lol::lol:

It should be a 3-0 for DOM, basically cuz of their experience and they're playing with their A squad. But the problem DOM is just so irregular: they could play a set like golden Cuban NT, but the next one like Trinidad&Tobago.

• Is there a specific reason why Gray is playing as libero? Does she have some kind of injury that prevents her from spiking?

• The ITA young were strong and SRB young were even stronger, and Smarzek was quieter nowadays after getting married... compared to in 2019.

She is already divorced.

• canasa could do better with a good receive

I thibk they are the worst receiver in this tournamdnt even if gray isn't that bad

• I think DOM and CAN teams met often in American Continental events, did CAN ever beat DOM in the last 3 years?

Aside the qualification tournment for Tokyo, DOM x CAN have played twice in the Panamerican Cup (a tournment that used to be the qualifier for the WGP). In the 2018 edition, CAN beat 3-0 DOM at home. Both played with their best squad in that match. But in the last edition (2019), DOM defeated CAN 3-2. The Caribbeans were again with their A team, while the Cannucks were missing Autumn Bailey, who had had a good seaon in Turkey.

• Seriously? So sorry for them. It didn't last even full 2 years. :(

Yep. As you can see, she's everywhere called 'Smarzek' not 'Smarzek - Godek'. She even removed all the pictures with ex-husband from instagram :D

• cross andmaglio only watchingcoz horrible pass can let them play

• Aside the qualification tournment for Tokyo, DOM x CAN have played twice in the Panamerican Cup (a tournment that used to be the qualifier for the WGP). In the 2018 edition, CAN beat 3-0 DOM at home. Both played with their best squad in that match. But in the last edition (2019), DOM defeated CAN 3-2. The Caribbeans were again with their A team, while the Cannucks were missing Autumn Bailey, who had had a good seaon in Turkey.

Thanks for the info. So two teams' H2H statistics is not lopsided, there is some chance for the Canucks. Rarely see the team in the FIVB international event, while DOM is the loyal attender :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”