2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Nwakalor is on her own level... What a match from her right now

Such a talent and She will spend all the time on the bench in NT in all important matches becAuse She has Egonu in front of her

• Nwakalor is on her own level... What a match from her right now

Such a talent and She will spend all the time on the bench in NT in all important matches becAuse She has Egonu in front of her

She should learn to receive and try to steal Sylla's spot.

Honestly doesn't seem like an impossible task :D

• I don't see anything as "bad news" in the first week, especially after almost 2 years of break. This tournament is preparation for OG, just that, usually the teams have two or more months of preparation, this time some NT's have less than a month to train completely, so everyone is preparing for OG during the competion, it's like a competitive trainning.

The game was what I expected, Brazil off in attack and counter attack, missing chemestry between attackers and Macris. Bad reception serve and defense shows how the team lacks rhythm and needs to play.

If there's someone besides Karch and his staff who thinks that JWO shouldn't be the main libero for USA, them I suggest you to quit. At this point 3rd and 4rd OH spot seems open for me too, if Plummer and SWP put pressure, MBH and Hill are under risk and I like that a lot.

Macris was a little bit disapointing for me today, ok that reception was bad, but she can be more criative, also she was bad at defense. Mayany did her job, hope she still improving and Zé gives chances for her to shine, the girl is too good. Brait was surprisingly weak at reception, but this was a problem in general for Brazil today.

• If Nwakalor was like 5/10 cm taller it would be over :rolll:

I'm liking her way more than Mingardi, and Omoruy way more than Guerra. After Perinelli and Degradi injury and with Villani not there I knew the italian OH were going to be a huge problem, but ykes I hope they pick it up in the next weeks. I hope Piva will get some chances when she joins.

• At least when She can’t attack at least Omoruyi started to recive and that is so opposite what I expected from her.

• Lubian was my fave overall player in the U tournament, she is a ghost right now :gone: looks worse now even at least today

She is pure disaster I can’t believe who is this. :what::what:

• I'm liking her way more than Mingardi

Yup, Mingardi is a decent system player when she plays alongside good receiving players and strong OH on a high ball like Leonard/Gennari and Gray, respectively, athletically Nwakalor has much more upside to really lead her teams even on very high volume of spikes. Nothing new nor something we couldn't anticipate, she's just younger and more gifted physically.

It's kinda funny that the best part of Omoruyi game is her defense at least for now, she's pretty great in that despite a fact she's not a good receiver.

• She should learn to receive and try to steal Sylla's spot.

Honestly doesn't seem like an impossible task :D

Someone with a brain should've told her that before she went full time opposite. What a waste of a talent as long as Egonu lives.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• As well as USA can develop so many high level OHs, Italy is a libero maker: Fersino is just so good for her age and few international experience! There a a couple of Italian liberos who could be starter in any of the top15 teams in the ranking now.

• Fersino and Nwakalor are playing great and Omoruyi started to have much better reception and you have the lead.

• Someone with a brain should've told her that before she went full time opposite. What a waste of a talent as long as Egonu lives.

Not everything focuses on Paola Egonu though, if opposite position suits her better, it's much more logical for her to play as an opposite, because there's something like club career as well. We've seen Nwakalor playing as an OH, and she wasn't remotely close to be as impressive as she's been since the beginning of last club season as an OPP. If she's better as an opposite, and that may be a case here, she should be playing as an opposite no matter how her competition in NT looks like.

I'd expect Italy to try to play on two OPPs in a near future though, there's too much talent among opposites not to try to use it.