2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Turkey can certainly beat Brazil. But Brazil is a best team than Turkey. In fact Serbia, China, Italy are above the others teams. USA come behind and near of them there is Brazil. If some team can be dangerous to big 3 certainly is Brazil and USA

I agree with this, hence why I've said before that I don't think claiming that Brazil as a top 5 team is good justification for including SWP in Tokyo roster.

I've also said that Brazil shouldn't ever be underestimated, for the record.

• Score can be tight during almost the whole match, but for me, this match is played in slow motion ?(

Btw, glad to see Gray back again as OH. Canada could have get some more sets in the first weekend. I know no team will be relegated in this edition, but it seems the battle for being the best "challenger" team would be between Poland and Belgium, as expected.

• With such bad reception how could Momii used the middles as she’d want. And she did try to set slide attacks for Shimamura whenever possible, but she just couldn’t hit the ball to the ground or even avoid the blocks.

Reception wasn't that bad. And Momii used middles and pipes in transition week 1. You're kinda right about Shimamura but I'll bet both middles had less than 10 swings combined the whole match. We are way past this now though :white:

• I think is undeniable Turkey has improved over the past years, especially since they started to get some good results with the youth teams. But I think the main reason for them to be considered a dangerous team ia because of Guidetti. In fact, I think if it wasn’t for him, they wouldn’t have classified for Tokyo. Which is no demerit, since behind every great team has a great coach. What I mean is just that may happen exactly the same thing that happened with Netherlands. Under his guidance, they played great. After he left, they got back to the level they used to have

• I didn't enter this discussion bcs let's be honest

The world isn't ready for a Turkish vs Brazillian users dilemma

Your luck is that Canadians are so polite that they wouldn't dare start a Turkish vs Canadian drama :lol:

• Meanwhile, great work by Canada sealing 2 sets. Using a regular libero sure helped.

On Turkish side, for some reason the setters are not using the middles as in previous round. Although Tugba looks like she is contributing, I think her being court harms the others. Guidetti chose a wrong match for trying rotations, girls are really out of form.

• Canadian defense is really good, Turkish reception is good but we could really use someone like Derya right now ?( Gio's loyalty has it's annoying sides tbh.

Seyma didn't do anything this VNL, what will she be able to do in OG

• Score can be tight during almost the whole match, but for me, this match is played in slow motion ?(

Btw, glad to see Gray back again as OH. Canada could have get some more sets in the first weekend. I know no team will be relegated in this edition, but it seems the battle for being the best "challenger" team would be between Poland and Belgium, as expected.

Actually, Gray is on the bench. I think she just entered to help in reception.