2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• They prob changed to double libero because of lackning in defense from center attack as I mentioned earlier. JPN defenders should be able to take those.

So happy btw what a great game. Even through they make some mistakes still they are really progressing alot these matches jpn. Kurogo is working better and better (polands block one of the biggest). Also koga. I remember when sitenoise said something was different about her in jpn vleague and now you can really see it. 😻

But Inoue hasn't been able to catch any of the balls so it's useless

• oh Macris' one handed set is back. Love the Macris-Gattaz connection

• Brazil's digging everything :super:

• Wait brazil is losing :rolll: this is a really fun match-day of VNL.

Can someone tell me the name of 1 Chinese or Brazillian channel the match is being streamed at pls :?:

• But Inoue hasn't been able to catch any of the balls so it's useless

It is disappointing to me. The reason they used to do the double ... imo ... is because Inoue used to be faster than Kobata, she's a lightening bolt in League play, about 75% of Denso's defense, so she was the defensive libero. I can't explain what's happening but maybe because Inoue the confidence of coaches she's thinking to much

• Wait brazil is losing :rolll: this is a really fun match-day of VNL.

Can someone tell me the name of 1 Chinese or Brazillian channel the match is being streamed at pls :?:

SporTV2

• Tbh Kotoe was doing fine during V League but currently she's been really spacing out. Even her position is off, she doesn't budge at all while everyone is already moving once the ball heads their direction.

That's Kobata's greatest asset. She knows where to be

• What does Bia contribute to Brazil's game again????

• 16-8 run for BRAZIL. That Gabi spike looked painful

• damn, 15 pts for Gattaz