2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Kim Hill is so bad this year. I'm surprised Imoco won any matches at all with her on the floor. She was so bad but they wouldn't even pull her or replace her. Although Sylla got replaced a few times. I guess it just goes to show that you can still win with really really bad players on your team.

• Kim Hill is so bad this year. I'm surprised Imoco won any matches at all with her on the floor. She was so bad but they wouldn't even pull her or replace her. Although Sylla got replaced a few times. I guess it just goes to show that you can still win with really really bad players on your team.

Idk what matches did you see because hill was good in imoco,only bad matches i see from her was when all team did bad as with scandicci or novara

but in overall she was good specially in defense and receive,she was subbed but her replacement was omoruyi

Adams was subbed by sylla when she flopped in receive and attack

Idk with all this hate to kim suddenly...please

• She wasn't great offensively (compared to past years) but yea.... she wasn't bad for Imoco.

Are you sure you watching imoco matches? Lol. If you choose hill to replace over sylla then imoco shouldn't be undefeated. Her offensive wasn't the same as before but she had big contributions when it comes to reception and defense and that makes imoco even better when they are in system. I was even wondering when guidetti's plan was to target her in reception over sylla/adams in CL finals 😁

• They hate her because their favorite was not included in the roster and i don't understand why? lol. When in fact she also deserves to be on that list. USA are lucky to have probably the BEST OHs line up for Olympic.

• I'm so happy Turkey got bronze! They are a powerhouse. Surprising Japan got pretty high but I think they're not going to do so HOT during the OG.. I have a feeling the Euro teams are going to come really HOT.. especially Italy and Serbia since their main players didn't come..

• I'm so happy Turkey got bronze! They are a powerhouse. Surprising Japan got pretty high but I think they're not going to do so HOT during the OG.. I have a feeling the Euro teams are going to come really HOT.. especially Italy and Serbia since their main players didn't come..

But you said Korea would win over Japan so I think you're pretty delusional to say the least

• But you said Korea would win over Japan so I think you're pretty delusional to say the least

Imo Korea opened up much later, while their match vs Japan was in week 1. I'm not saying Korea would beat Japan, Japan had a great tournament. But people are allowed to have different opinions or root for their favorite teams lol 😂 no need for personal attacks instantly

• By the way, from interview with Zhang Changning some of the music played after points/between sets was selected by the players themselves.

I read an interview with the DJ yesterday and he said he's actually friends with plenty of athletes as he's been with FIVB for the last 20 years or so? Perhaps that is indeed the case that he has players select music for him lol

• By the way, from interview with Zhang Changning some of the music played after points/between sets was selected by the players themselves.

LOL this is hilarious😂wonder if any of the savage songs were chosen as a joke by players themselves haha

But it also explains why there were quite a diverse playlist of music in each country's language - esp moreso in the latter half of the VNLs

• LOL this is hilarious😂wonder if any of the savage songs were chosen as a joke by players themselves haha

But it also explains why there were quite a diverse playlist of music in each country's language - esp moreso in the latter half of the VNLs

either Yuan Xinyue herself picked Little Apple, or someone else "pranked" her and picked Little Apple.

It's (one of) her nicknames after singing it once.

Damn, I was going to suggest that was the case earlier. Nobody will believe me now :|