Politics and social issues

• She is already one of the most disliked players and now she is bitching about turkey and Brazil?🤦 Very smart

• that's why celebs and other big athletes have publicists🤣 she would have said it better really.

How can she expect to be signed when clubs will now be wary she'll say sh*tty things about them after.

Weirdly, she said nice things about Russia (club and league). Didn't expect that from a Polish.

• that's why celebs and other big athletes have publicists🤣 she would have said it better really.

How can she expect to be signed when clubs will now be wary she'll say sh*tty things about them after.

Weirdly, she said nice things about Russia (club and league). Didn't expect that from a Polish.

She's really messed up

• The fact that she was threatened to be killed by radical fans in Turkey and Osasco not paying her full salary, she has all the right to be bitching.

I think she said that during interview with Kadziewicz after he asked her does she want to play in Turkey. Maybe that’s because of the Turkish volleyball fans wished her death some years ago.

?? Is there proof of this. I remember she shared an ignorant video a while ago about the Ottoman Empire and Turkey which started a whole online war, she got a lot of backlash for it (something before the Poland-Turkey match, initiating she is going to clap some Ottomans and ridiculing/offending the culture) and I remember people saying things along the lines of ur going to get screwed soon, we are going to be the ones to clap you and when Poland lost she got further troll messages. But I do not remember seeing actual death threats, I remember following that online war so, even if so or in case it was because of the hate she received:

If a few individual social media trolls in Turkey or 1 club in Brazil treated you badly, doesn't give you the right to completely generalize these huge countries and all the people within it, when you are a public figure, and if you do, expect backlash for it you are not a victim at that point. She seems to be a very ignorant person and not very smart.

• ?? Is there proof of this. I remember she shared an ignorant video a while ago about the Ottoman Empire and Turkey which started a whole online war, she got a lot of backlash for it (something before the Poland-Turkey match, initiating she is going to clap some Ottomans and ridiculing/offending the culture) and I remember people saying things along the lines of ur going to get screwed soon, we are going to be the ones to clap you and when Poland lost she got further troll messages. But I do not remember seeing actual death threats, I remember following that online war so, even if so or in case it was because of the hate she received:

She said that she was receiving private massages with death threats

• She said that she was receiving private massages with death threats

It's very bad if she can prove that to be true but she started it when it comes to getting backlash, imagine if she shared a Nazi Germany video as troll pre Germany x Poland match, Idk what she was thinking but her post was among those lines.

• She was asked a question if she wants to play in Turkey she answered 'No, I don’t like Turkey'.

It’s a dumb answer for sure but she’s not generalising whole country with it or not really bitching about it. I could see some people not liking her about that comment.

But I listened to the entire interview and she didn’t bitch about Brazil at all. In her interview she talked about the club & country in both positive and negative way. She said that she is thankful for Osasco because it was the club that cared about her health the most out of all and were just very supportive but they didn’t pay her the whole money (she said that they will probably pay her since apparently the club tends to do that but since it’s her job she expects for her payment not be late by few months which is totally fair). She also praised Brazil for having the fantastic people and that the time there was very helpful to her however she didn’t felt 100% safe there. That is also completely valid. She said about some stories shared by her club players about being robbed, had gun aimed at their face so I understand if she had those feelings considering she played only in Europe before (even Roberta said in some recent interview with Polish website that Poland is safer than Brazil). Idk why comments about the level of the league in which she played were bad either lol.

She said nothing about generalising Brazilians or bitched about them .

• She was asked a question if she wants to play in Turkey she answered 'No, I don’t like Turkey'.

It’s a dumb answer for sure but she’s not generalising whole country with it or not really bitching about it. I could see some people not liking her about that comment.

But I listened to the entire interview and she didn’t bitch about Brazil at all. In her interview she talked about the club & country in both positive and negative way. She said that she is thankful for Osasco because it was the club that cared about her health the most out of all and were just very supportive but they didn’t pay her the whole money (she said that they will probably pay her since apparently the club tends to do that but since it’s her job she expects for her payment not be late by few months which is totally fair). She also praised Brazil for having the fantastic people and that the time there was very helpful to her however she didn’t felt 100% safe there. That is also completely valid. She said about some stories shared by her club players about being robbed, had gun aimed at their face so I understand if she had those feelings considering she played only in Europe before (even Roberta said in some recent interview with Polish website that Poland is safer than Brazil). Idk why comments about the level of the league in which she played were bad either lol.

She said nothing about generalising Brazilians or bitched about them .

So backhanded geez :down::rolll:

• It's very bad if she can prove that to be true but she started it when it comes to getting backlash, imagine if she shared a Nazi Germany video as troll pre Germany x Poland match, Idk what she was thinking but her post was among those lines.

I mean it was like 4 years ago so I don't think she will be able to prove. Also comparing a photo of a cabaret skit (in poor taste but still) to something that had to do with death of 4 million Polish people is a step too far (i also don't remember anything about clapping Ottomans)

• For sure the Brazilian Club should pay her because its her job.

Brazil for sure isnt safe as others nations tô leave. And there are placês who are more safe than others placês in Brazil. I was never robbed but for sure this is a fact that happens more than should be acceptable.

I just dont agree with the fact that there is just 4 teams with good level. I would put at least 7 teams with a balanced level. Barueri as 8• team with good prospects.

For example, Her team qualified for playoffs ranked as #2 and almost lost the spot in semis for the team ranked as #7.

Brazil for sure isnt safe as others nations tô leave. And there are placês who are more safe than others placês in Brazil. I was never robbed but for sure this is a fact that happens more than should be acceptable.

I just dont agree with the fact that there is just 4 teams with good level. I would put at least 7 teams with a balanced level. Barueri as 8• team with good prospects.

For example, Her team qualified for playoffs ranked as #2 and almost lost the spot in semis for the team ranked as #7.

Oh I completely agree with that. I just said that commenting a level of League equals bitching about a country. I don’t agree about her comments about level of Superliga considering she didn’t even play well there lol.

Her take is an objective view from a PRO VB player. Are you a pro?

Same could be said about majority of the other leagues (Turkey and Italy too). There is indeed a big gap between the top 4 teams and the other bottom half.

i always felt like she only answered matter of factly and not the usual vague answers most athletw go by.

• wow in turkey vargas (naturalized) played almost alone

Without her,turkey eould gave suffered a defeat with bigger gap in sets

I do not favor naturalized athletes playing for adoptive countries in national team competitions ( Olympics, World NT competitions) . It is fine for athletes who are born and live in that country where citizenship is not jus soli but jus sanguinis. Ok too for those who have parents who were citizens or previous citizens of said countries they are representing.

• When will Egonu (Nigerian origin) or Antropova (naturalized) play for italian NT?

• I do not favor naturalized athletes playing for adoptive countries in national team competitions ( Olympics, World NT competitions) . It is fine for athletes who are born and live in that country where citizenship is not jus soli but jus sanguinis. Ok too for those who have parents who were citizens or previous citizens of said countries they are representing.

FIVB do have a limit for it. only one naturalized per tournament. I think it's fair.

• When will Egonu (Nigerian origin) or Antropova (naturalized) play for italian NT?

btw, I have nothing against these but the same user is constantly trying to criticize Turkey in this regard, there is no sound when the same thing happens for her own country.