Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Loyd was a nightmare this season and the MB from ECZ were in a really low level. The team played a predictable game.

sounds like there is always someone to blame for Natalia's bad performance:roll:

• seriously? how long has she been playing well? for like two months?:roll: she was bad until very recently. You can't call someone who spends her all career at bench or second division as one of the best OH

You're the alive proof that she is very very underrated..

• not true, her previous season with eczacıbaşı was quite disappointing as well. And if you would blame her teams being messy, then Scandicci is not the smartest choice neither

that's exactly what I implied though? I didn't blame her teams in plural, I was specifically talking about her stint in Eczacibasi. she seems to be doing just fine in Russia from what I can tell; she's probably the best player in Moscow considering Goncharova's current shape

• sounds like there is always someone to blame for Natalia's bad performance:roll:

Show the stats.... because in Russia she has been great/good there. In champions league she played good and bad games.

In ECZ she just had less points than Boskovic.

• The time Natalia played in ECZ was so much better than this current performance-s of Hande who IMO has been doing bad along all season.

• sounds like there is always someone to blame for Natalia's bad performance:roll:

Always when?

Who's to blame?

Which bad performances?

I'm curious now.

• I wouldn't waste much time arguing with someone who thinks that Vasileva it's better than Natalia right now, or even Kosheleva and Rabadzhieva. About Adams, Pietrini, Orthmann or Sylla being better than her was actually funny to read, this is completely out of reality...

I'm waiting too see what and when Natalia did so bad to be considered a second class player behind all these outside hitters, maybe she should consider go play in Indonésia.

• I would definitely add Alexa Gray to this list... I think she is one of the best offensive OHs in the world right now, but also one of the most underrated ones.

She showed great potential in A2 in 2017/18 but then she was very unlucky in her club career.. she signed with Casalmaggiore in A1, where coach Gaspari never gave her the possibility to be a starter cause he preferred Carcaces (:aww:), then the next year she went to Caserta (:aww::aww:), and then finished the season in Scandicci's bench. Finally now in Busto she has the possibility to show what she is capable of...great athlete, in attack she's a killer. I am a bit surprised there are still no rumours about her going to a top (Turkish/Italian) club next year.

I just wanted to mention her, pretty much agree, maybe one of the best is for a bit exaggerate IMO but doesn't bother anyway. If Wilhite after great but just one season can be considered as top OH, Alexa Gray certainly deserve to be on that list, and in general non related to that list, she is IMO one of the elite "offensive" OH's, at least she should be recognized as such.

• The time Natalia played in ECZ was so much better than this current performance-s of Hande who IMO has been doing bad along all season.

I agree Hande couldn't keep up at all this season. I know she's a popular player and people are more than willing to shield her but that's exactly why she should do better because expectations for her higher.

• I just wanted to mention her, pretty much agree, maybe one of the best is for a bit exaggerate IMO but doesn't bother anyway. If Wilhite after great but just one season can be considered as top OH, Alexa Gray certainly deserve to be on that list, and in general non related to that list, she is IMO one of the elite "offensive" OH's, at least she should be recognized as such.

Wilhite had season long phenomenal performance whereas gray started play well only in last two months. She was not any better than mediocre in the first half season

• Waiting for official news for transfers. Seria A now looks so promising and very strong with all names that are rumored to come to Italy :white::white:

• Wilhite had season long phenomenal performance whereas gray started play well only in last two months. She was not any better than mediocre in the first half season

She arrived later at busto and had some problems but even that she was the best scorer of busto since she arrived

• Who ever is watching Gray in Busto and how is She performing will agree with toguttt. She is beast in attack and her reception improved a lot.

She is top scorer in almost every match.

But You will have chance to watch her against Ecz very soon.

• I prefer Cambi and Bosio anytime than Malinov, who is killing MBs with trashy sets since a long time.

Cambi isn't any better to be honest, Orro and Bosio are two best Italian setters at the moment.

But I'm afraid Scandicci won't challenge Conegliano regardless of a setter, Conegliano has built this monstrous team in 2-3 seasons, De Gennaro is the only player left from a team that won scudetto in 2016, it takes time to add valuable puzzles to a team, Scandicci needs some time as well even if they manage their roster perfectly from now on. If any team is going to compete with Conegliano, that's Novara, with Karakurt they'll be much better than they are this year, where OPP is their only one glaring weakness.

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…tuzione-di-kimberly-hill/

Is this a legit source or they are just repeating rumors from not-so-much-credible Brazilian website mentioned some time ago?

• Gray seems as a good prospect. She is playing this season with a good/great setter and certainly helps her to show her best.

There is this kind of setters who improves the games of the attavkers. In Brazil Macris does that. Every single player puts a better performance playing with her.

• Well is true that hill is leaving and they are searching substitute

So there are many names they are looking at...courtney is number 1

• https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…tuzione-di-kimberly-hill/

Is this a legit source or they are just repeating rumors from not-so-much-credible Brazilian website mentioned some time ago?

I don't honestly think she can replace hill? Maybe megan Courtney can be a starter. Not saying wilhite can't pass. But conegliano has a system. You can't have both sylla/wilhite there.

Is adams confirmed to eczacibasi? If yes. Conegliano is actually targeting young Americans. Courtney, plummer and now wilhite. I think is these 3 are true one of them will be a backup of eguno. If the let go of lucia.

• Samanta Fabris gave interview for Croatian fed web page. Where She said that She is in Kazan for 2years and She has contract with them for one more season.

So I don’t think that She is leaving or that Vargas is coming.

• I don't honestly think she can replace hill? Maybe megan Courtney can be a starter. Not saying wilhite can't pass. But conegliano has a system. You can't have both sylla/wilhite there.

Is adams confirmed to eczacibasi? If yes. Conegliano is actually targeting young Americans. Courtney, plummer and now wilhite. I think is these 3 are true one of them will be a backup of eguno. If the let go of lucia.

Plummer will be back up for Egonu for sure. There is no way she will be asked to pass if they are playing the Conegliano system.