Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• But it is not good for the team to change all the time starting players:aww:

I don’t get it why Pietrini doesn’t leave She can be great deal for any team.

• I don't think Natalia/Pietrini/Orthmann is a great idea. Any two of them would be fine, but as third option it would make more sense to have someone with better defensive skills, considering none of them is great at that, plus they bring Angeloni of all people who has never been remarcable even when younger imagine now at 35, I honestly don't get what's the point in that?

There are not too many all-round OHs, there is a reason behind a fact that someone on a level of Courtney is rumored to play in Conegliano next season, when it seems that she lost a spot as a starter in Scandicci recently. Angeloni would be nothing more than a local roster filler as a 4th OH.

The problem of Scandicci is a fact that they can hire much better MB than Bia and a better local setter than Malinov for the same money. But they'll be very fine with Natalia, Orthmann and Pietrini, so I wouldn't criticize them there.

(if those rumors turn out to be correct)

• There are not too many all-round OHs, there is a reason behind a fact that someone on a level of Courtney is rumored to play in Conegliano next season, when it seems that she lost a spot as a starter in Scandicci recently. Angeloni would be nothing more than a local roster filler as a 4th OH.

The problem of Scandicci is a fact that they can hire much better MB than Bia and a better local setter than Malinov for the same money. But they'll be very fine with Natalia, Orthmann and Pietrini, so I wouldn't criticize them there.

(if those rumors turn out to be correct)

Courtney would be at Imoco just to pass the ball. Let Egonu do everything else :lol::lol:

• Courtney would be at Imoco just to pass the ball. Let Egonu do everything else :lol::lol:

hill is not about pass...she contribute a lot when necessary even wolosz set to her when rivals had match point

I doubt courtney have that kind of display,this season was so shaky,struggling a lot in attack

• hill is not about pas...she contribute a lot when necessary even wolosz set to her when rivals had match point

I dou t court ey have that kind of display,this season was so shaky,struggling a lot in attack

Probably not. But Imoco needs someone that can pass to the level of Kim Hill... and Courtney is better. Imoco can use their middles more as opposed to Hill.

• Courtney can work with fast sets. And even if she doesnt get a lot of balls, Imoco still has Sylla, Egonu and the MBs.

Mali ov is not as fast as asia but rheir sets are fast and even that she struggled this season

• According to Volleynews.it:

Cuneo: Signorile renewed and probably also Giovannini and Degradi will (both OHs). As already said, Gicquel seems a done deal. As both MBs are expected to leave, they are looking for Stufi and Squarcini as replacements. They also may want so sign Marrit Jasper from Brescia.

Busto: Gennari is confirmed to leave (Monza) and the article also mentions that she will be on NT (though there has been no official announcement yet). Lucia Bosetti is almos sure. Stevanovic renewed as well as Poulter and Gray.

• Courtney can work with fast sets. And even if she doesnt get a lot of balls, Imoco still has Sylla, Egonu and the MBs.

sCourtney has always struggled on offense, even in Poland she was really mediocre in terms of spike efficiency. She's a good player, but she gets these chances in top teams because there are not too many versatile OHs these days.

• According to Volleynews.it:

Cuneo: Signorile renewed and probably also Giovannini and Degradi will (both OHs). As already said, Gicquel seems a done deal. As both MBs are expected to leave, they are looking for Stufi and Squarcini as replacements. They also may want so sign Marrit Jasper from Brescia.

Busto: Gennari is confirmed to leave (Monza) and the article also mentions that she will be on NT (though there has been no official announcement yet). Lucia Bosetti is almos sure. Stevanovic renewed as well as Poulter and Gray.

Degradi is good that they keep her

also gicquel and squarcini are good moves

Stuffi...no comment

• and not much of an offense player. I thought in Korea they mostly hire offensive foreigners

Her pre-injury version was a strong all-around player. She could easily kill 20+ points each game. In the last 3 years she barely played.

• Carutasu is going to be the new opposite of THY

The coach renewed.

Santana is leaving.she is going to try the Korean tries.

Volleynews.it

Carutasu in THY?:what: i thought she will be back to Vakıfbank to work with guidetti. Is she going to be considered as a local player or foreign?:teach:

• Carutasu is going to be the new opposite of THY

The coach renewed.

Santana is leaving.she is going to try the Korean tries.

Volleynews.it

Wow very good move by THY

• New voices about Rosamaria Montibeller moving to Novara