Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I don’t like this move, let Ebrar shine.

Ofc She will have some bad days but let her play in her bad days. I mean if you could let Smarzek whole season to play :whistle::whistle::whistle:

To very good OPPs in the same team I don’t like it at all.

• I don’t like this move, let Ebrar shine.

Ofc She will have some bad days but let her play in her bad days. I mean if you could let Smarzek whole season to play :whistle::whistle::whistle:

To very good OPPs in the same team I don’t like it at all.

I guess Novara wants to build two teams

• I don't see a point in this choice... Both Ebrar and Rosamaria are too good to be wasted on the bench (and I assume neither of them actually wants to be benched). Having two good opposites/OHs of course is good but I see no point in having two really good ones together. And I don't think Lavarini is planning to move one of them to OH for the whole season

• I don't see a point in this choice... Both Ebrar and Rosamaria are too good to be wasted on the bench (and I assume neither of them actually wants to be benched). Having two good opposites/OHs of course is good but I see no point in having two really good ones together. And I don't think Lavarini is planning to move one of them to OH for the whole season

Yes, but both are able play in 2 or in 4!

• If i get it right Mazzanti is staying ??

If He stays Perugia can be hell good team if they let him full control of transfer.

I wouldn’t be surprised that Diouf signed with them. She could go on to Perugia or Pomi.

• There are also rumours about Guerra in Perugia.

• Italian federation doesn't let him have double job (both NT and club).

And this season was different because ???

So strange and stupid...

• I wonder if Ataman is staying because Ataman did not even look at her face when she reached an agreement with Eczacibasi.

He was her bestman or in direct translation "wedding witness" right after that. She asked him to do that because she knew he was angry and then they were in fine terms again. Also Okan Böke said they are not planning a change in staff in both mens and womens teams. It is a bit complicated with GS since current management will not continue after May, however new management won't be able to start directly in May/june, meaning that if they wait for transfers and staff contracts, it will be too late to build teams. That's why I think current management is planning the squads and contracts for next season. Okan said that they are signing short term contracts for that reason, in case new management does not any of the players/coaches.

• He was her bestman or in direct translation "wedding witness" right after that. She asked him to do that because she knew he was angry and then they were in fine terms again. Also Okan Böke said they are not planning a change in staff in both mens and womens teams. It is a bit complicated with GS since current management will not continue after May, however new management won't be able to start directly in May/june, meaning that if they wait for transfers and staff contracts, it will be too late to build teams. That's why I think current management is planning the squads and contracts for next season. Okan said that they are signing short term contracts for that reason, in case new management does not any of the players/coaches.

HUH? This is so backwards and messy. What stops the current management for picking terrible players as sabotage? This is very strange

• If i get it right Mazzanti is staying ??

If He stays Perugia can be hell good team if they let him full control of transfer.

I wouldn’t be surprised that Diouf signed with them. She could go on to Perugia or Pomi.

Yeah mazzanti was allowed to follow girls and how she didn't have to practice in 2020

But now no,perugia is interested in parisi or cristifani to next season

Good for venturi,like her

• HUH? This is so backwards and messy. What stops the current management for picking terrible players as sabotage? This is very strange

I think even if they are not under the main management, they continue as club members.these managers may take office again in the next election.Leaving good memories is in their own best interest.also,since Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe -beşiktaş executives are usually passionate fans, such events are unlikely to happen.

the elections are held on these dates because these sports clubs are basically structured on football. I think that's why they hold the elections at the end of the football season.

• Both Ataman and Nedim are terrible coaches, I think they are the first ones to be replaced for the success of the club. If they will continue their jobs, then I don't expect any improvements from both male and female teams