Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• No offense to China or the league but she is wasting her time there

They should use this opportunity to grow their league... Zhu (and the Chinese NT) deserves that.. maybe that "Serbian team" is an attempt to do exactly that... I do hope so because it will be really sad to see Zhu in a place that she completely outshines

• They should use this opportunity to grow their league... Zhu (and the Chinese NT) deserves that.. maybe that "Serbian team" is an attempt to do exactly that... I do hope so because it will be really sad to see Zhu in a place that she completely outshines

I agree that they should improve their league but I do not think that Serbian project will improve the league. It seems to me a project by Serbian managers marketing their own players.

• No offense to China or the league but she is wasting her time there

I agree, not just for Zhu but for some of the other NT players.

Would love to see them go abroad and experience a different kind of volleyball and culture. To enjoy it and not be so restricted.

• Conegliano is slowly confirming their team for next season.

Megan Courtney can be great add for Conegliano because of her reception and defence but I would still go with Gabi but because of Egonu contract I don’t think so. They can offer her around 200k€.

And Adams is probably staying, She is offering a lot for her “cheaper” contract. Her performance in last two performance were on highest level !

Vakif is still gone need Gabi because Zhu is not coming.

• I really liked Wasilewska yesterday. Is she always that efficient in attacking? Any rumours where she will play next season? Would love to see her in Turkey!

• I really liked Wasilewska yesterday. Is she always that efficient in attacking? Any rumours where she will play next season? Would love to see her in Turkey!

In polish league she has 49,24% in spiking this season and Kowalewska sets her a lot. She has a great season for sure!

• You mean Wasilewska? That is impressive. She looked really quick and athletic.

Yes, she played as OH as well, when Chemik had many injuries and was without Stranzali, Medrzyk and Łukasik. She and other short MBs (e. g. Juciely, Kalac) prove that you can play at the highest level without being over 188 cm.

• Her name is indeed iga chojnacka. Maybe now you would remember her. She was pretty good already in junior/youth championships of 1994 generation. Very fast at both attack and blocking

• No, I don't remember her at all for some reason. I agree about the comparison to Kalac, when I watched her, I was like "omg! she is Polish Kalac". But she looked more agile than Asli in attacking. On the other side, Asli is very good at cutting attacks with her blocks. However, I think Wasilewska would be a great addition with her energy to teams like GS or THY, especially GS has a tendency to overuse middles in attacking, so it would be awesome if she joined the team.

• It is rumored that Stefana Veljkovic wants to stay in Italy and to be close to her husband especially after She gave birth.

So we can guess which club is very near to him?!

My guess is Monza.
    I mean Trentino have women’s volleyball club and Brescia, Bergamo and Conegliano are one of the nearest but I do believe She would still love to play on higest level so no to Bergamo and Brescia(if they stay in Seria A) :/.