Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• if they loses heyrman,she will be the perfect replacement

One good thing monza does...if with signorile she shines....with orro she will destroy

• Honestly I don't think Carlini adds much as a setter, I would prefer Poulter way over her. With foreign player limitations, I don't mind local setters playing compared to Carlini playing in starting six.

Gamze could be good or Buse. But I guess Buse-FB done deal. I dont think there that many top setters.

Naz, Cansu, Buse, Elif, Gamze, Ezgi D, Cansu A, Lila, Çağla, Sıla, Nursevil, Aslıhan, Duygu Düzceler, Buket, Arelya, Mısra, İrem, Simay, Eylül, Ceren Çınar, Merve Tanıl.

These are the local setters. I think best options Buse, Gamze, Ezgi(if she is in right shape) considering Naz, Cansu, Elif are already taken

• Gamze could be good or Buse. But I guess Buse-FB done deal. I dont think there that many top setters.

Naz, Cansu, Buse, Elif, Gamze, Ezgi D, Cansu A, Lila, Çağla, Sıla, Nursevil, Aslıhan, Duygu Düzceler, Buket, Arelya, Mısra, İrem, Simay, Eylül, Ceren Çınar, Merve Tanıl.

These are the local setters. I think best options Buse, Gamze, Ezgi(if she is in right shape) considering Naz, Cansu, Elif are already taken

it will be a question mark which kind of shape she will come back after pregnancy. She wasn't in a great shape in her last season anyways

• it will be a question mark which kind of shape she will come back after pregnancy. She wasn't in a great shape in her last season anyways

I know but there isnt many setter that can play at the top level. Anyway I would like to see Buse in THY if she isnt signed FB. I would also be happy she stays in Nilüfer

• It's weird though that with Zachaiou and Danesi they won't have an actual slider. Danesi slides sometimes but she's not really great at it...

Sonia Candi is rumored to return to Mozna as well, and she's been suprisingly good this season for Cuneo, so it looks like Monza wants to have solid trio in the middle. Candi and Zakchaiou are two best scoring MBs in Italy this season, with Orro they can get only better, not to mention that Zakchaiou and Danesi are two-best blocking players in a league this year. After all, they'll be fine there. The question is what they gonna do with OH position ultimately, it's do or die question for them.

• Keep Stevanovic and sign Veljkovic. That would be hell good team with such a great setter :love:

To bad that L.Bosetti is staying in Scandicci because her defense and reception skills could help a lot of teams. Especially Busto next to Gray.

• To bad that L.Bosetti is staying in Scandicci because her defense and reception skills could help a lot of teams. Especially Busto next to Gray.

I don't want to be offensive towards Lucia, but she hasn't played as regular OH for two years, no one will give her spot in a starting lineup in any team with aspirations for top4 of a league. Gennari isn't anything more than solid player, yet she's much more safe option if anyone wants local allround player to fit in a team, and I'd still say that Busto is surely capable of finding foreign OH that is better and can play alongside Gray.

I thought Stevanovic is going to Monza?

Yes, there were rumors about Stevanovic in Monza, but I'm not suprised if Zakchaiou ends up there, and it looks like it's 'unofficialy' confirmed (according to GLP): Monza likes taking young, promising players (Orro, Orthmann, Danesi, Parrocchiale, Plummer, Davyskiba etc) to their team and give them chances, the same does male section of this club, and Zakchaiou is young (23yo) and extremely promising (she's top5 MB this season at least). Stevanovic is still really solid, but Zakchaiou may develop into world class player, and she's already better (although Stevanovic may be better replacement fit-wise of Heyrman, IMHO - still not). Furthermore, it seems like Busto (no suprise) wants to maintain current roster what maybe has made things more difficult, because it looks like two cornerstones (Poulter and Gray) are about to stay there, so maybe the same will be done by Stevanovic.

• I know but there isnt many setter that can play at the top level. Anyway I would like to see Buse in THY if she isnt signed FB. I would also be happy she stays in Nilüfer

I dont agree on Gamze. I think she is a good setter, has great serves, is not a vulnerability in block and probably one of the rare Turkish setters who can play a really fast game. Eczacibasi gambled picking her and trying her in a different system, did not work. It reminds me a bit of Naz this season, she looks like a horrible setter in Terzic's system, but watch how she plays in the NT with Guidetti.

I would agree that Gamze is a one trick pony but transferring her for a completely different system is like trying to make a desert with salt and being sad it doesnt taste good.

• Keep Stevanovic and sign Veljkovic. That would be hell good team with such a great setter :love:

To bad that L.Bosetti is staying in Scandicci because her defense and reception skills could help a lot of teams. Especially Busto next to Gray.

Lucia is a 2 libero

Imo now she wouldn't be starter in many teams of the league

So bad to see her in this shape

• There are rumors on instagram about Kim Hill playing in Minas. Are they true?

It's certainly fake

Fist of all,minas don't have money to pay hill,doubt if a brazilian club have

Also she already said that she will retire from volley after olympics (both NT and clubs)

If she would decide to continue,she will stay in imoco or italy

• It seems maglio gonna renew in nilufer

Good for her,she was with wilhite nilufer best weapon

Van ryk and veltman have offers from Italy and Turkey

Wow canada is becoming strong

I hope both decided well,last years they both were in Italy and in bench,i hope they find a club where they can be starters full time

Van ryk even with some bad injuries shines in Poland League and Champions League love her

https://www.volleynews.it/emil…yk-e-veltman-sul-mercato/

• It's certainly fake

Fist of all,minas don't have money to pay hill,doubt if a brazilian club have

Also she already said that she will retire from volley after olympics (both NT and clubs)

If she would decide to continue,she will stay in imoco or italy

It is amazing to be able to contact Kim Hill personally and get this information. I envy you. :heart::heart::heart:

• It is amazing to be able to contact Kim Hill personally and get this information. I envy you. :heart::heart::heart:

Not at all,I would like to

The same coaches in brazil said that they can't compete against europeans club cause the money there (real) is losing her value and to change it to dollars it quite expensive

That's why they couldn't bring smarzek and she isn't so valuable comparing to hill that is on the list of best paid of Italian League

Also Hill loves conegliano and italy,she would have retired last year if Olympics were held and she said she loves Imoco and the city

• Are there any news about tirozzi? The only thing i know is that she playes in A2, right? I think she can be useful for many teams, if she is in the shape she used to be before pregnancy

• Are there any news about tirozzi? The only thing i know is that she playes in A2, right? I think she can be useful for many teams, if she is in the shape she used to be before pregnancy

She play in A2 yes

She have her prime in 2016 but then she get injured and her level decreased a lot

I don't see her as starter in any team of serie A1

In fact I never liked her,she's being more helpful in that league