Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Well, alot of things happening to krob right now. Aside from USA and fans wants her to play libero. She is getting married this year. TIME is very important to her and being in europe olaying, the oressure and the demand. If you are a newly wedd you need more time. And maybe that's her priority right now. Who knows they are also planning to have baby after OG and Japanese league and it'll be less stressful for both of them.

Guys it's not all about high level or which league is the best and who's team is better. These players are all professional and been experienced alot. Playing and sacrificing alot. She doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. Any club can sign her and get big contacts but as of thr moment the most important thibg for her right now is time and future family.

• Didn't Kelsey already win a CL title with VB? There must be some other reason why she didn't go to ECZ. Maybe it's because they asked her to play libero. After all, they do seem to have a lot of money to waste...

When ecz has simge, it's implausible that they ask krob to play libero.

• It's insane to think that one of the few all-around OHs in the world right now is even considered to play as libero. KRob is a kind of endangered type of player these days.

• As much as I love Japan and think Asian volleyball in general is so underrated here... Imo Japan and Korea are just not a correct fit for a player like Kelsey, and Japan even more so. They really don't expect their foreigners to do much receiving since almost all their locals have mastered that. A lot of her skills would be wasted. China still could be an option though and Korea really depending on the club.

But I wish to see her in TL again hopefully

• As much as I love Japan and think Asian volleyball in general is so underrated here... Imo Japan and Korea are just not a correct fit for a player like Kelsey, and Japan even more so. They really don't expect their foreigners to do much receiving since almost all their locals have mastered that. A lot of her skills would be wasted. China still could be an option though and Korea really depending on the club.

Not in Hisamitsu. Their reception is extremely bad and they're also one of the top clubs so she could end up their after Foluke's departure.

Korea won't be (they already did all of their international player stuff)

Honestly... Krob probably passes better than some/most of the Japanese. But she's not going to be the 60 swings a match terminator that may be expected.

I just don't want her to go there cause it's impossible to stream the matches. :lol: or i'll have to beg sitenoise for help

unfortunately Asian volleyball (i.e. short quick attackers, good defense) rarely finish very well in international competitions these days, and fans like to see what wins.

You'd have to go back to London 2012 for a medal of any color, and Athens 2004 for a gold medal.

• Korea won't be (they already did all of their international player stuff)

Honestly... Krob probably passes better than some/most of the Japanese. But she's not going to be the 60 swings a match terminator that may be expected.

I just don't want her to go there cause it's impossible to stream the matches. :lol: or i'll have to beg sitenoise for help

I think 60 swings/match is on the low end :D

• I think playing the champions league is not so important for kelsey. If she does not go Eczacı, she will go one of Asian teams , so she won't be able to play in the Champions League anyway.

Kelsey played in Beijing then returned to Imoco and played in CL in season 16/17, in this season she played in Guangdong before returning to FB and played in CL. If she is going to play in Japan next season, she can still return to Europe and play in CL if she wants, as the J-league is shorter as well.

Playing CL may not be that important for Kelsey as she has won everything in Europe, but to spend a season in a team to play CEV Cup, which most top players aren’t interested, is an extra push factor.

• To be honest I never believed the Ecz rumors for Kelsey, it never seem like a good fit for her. The team seemed to have more problems than solutions and I doubt at this stage in her career, is something she would want to be apart of.

I can forsee her playing somewhere where she can have a short season post wedding and then back to the US gym to train for World Championships.

• unfortunately Asian volleyball (i.e. short quick attackers, good defense) rarely finish very well in international competitions these days, and fans like to see what wins.

You'd have to go back to London 2012 for a medal of any color, and Athens 2004 for a gold medal.

Actually the Asian teams won more medals than European teams in Olympics since Sydney at least century. And europe had in all this years great clubs.

In some Olympics European teams didnt reach even semifinals.