Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I know her technique isn’t the best but I feel like she truly has a big impact on the game in a lot of facets more so than most liberos. I’ll be interested to see what she looks like with a non DR coaching staff. They give her a LOT of freedom to do what she wants. I wonder if the Scandicci staff won’t be as lenient in that regard. Excited to watch her!

Might not be the worst thing in the world if she takes over some of Malinov’s setting duties. :whistle:

As for the Italians on court thing, I like Alberti and honestly think she could’ve challenged for Bia’s position even without the local players rule. If she does have to play it shouldn’t be a big problem.

• Might not be the worst thing in the world if she takes over some of Malinov’s setting duties. :whistle:

As for the Italians on court thing, I like Alberti and honestly think she could’ve challenged for Bia’s position even without the local players rule. If she does have to play it shouldn’t be a big problem.

you are so right about the Malinov thing haha. Let Brenda set as much as possible. Also agree regarding Bia. I’ve never really been that impressed with her.

• Some dreams are happening afterall, Brenda in Seria A:woohoo:

• I know her technique isn’t the best but I feel like she truly has a big impact on the game in a lot of facets more so than most liberos. I’ll be interested to see what she looks like with a non DR coaching staff. They give her a LOT of freedom to do what she wants. I wonder if the Scandicci staff won’t be as lenient in that regard. Excited to watch her!

What do you mean she doesn't have the best technique? I've never seen any other libero except de Gennaro that has such a solid technique at both reception and defense. To me, she is like perfection for libero position

What kind of freedom should be given to a libero except passing and defending?

• DR wants her to set every second ball that is off of the net.

Honestly, probably every second ball with the way Marte has played :lol:

:evil:

• What do you mean she doesn't have the best technique? I've never seen any other libero except de Gennaro that has such a solid technique at both reception and defense. To me, she is like perfection for libero position

She doesn’t have a very good platform. She relies a lot more on her athleticism than she does on her technique. She gets burned sometimes for being way too out of position because she takes so much of the court on defense. I’m a huge fan of hers don’t get me wrong.

• She doesn’t have a very good platform. She relies a lot more on her athleticism than she does on her technique. She gets burned sometimes for being way too out of position because she takes so much of the court on defense. I’m a huge fan of hers don’t get me wrong.

Brenda is one of the best libero, but all of your reason makes De Gennaro above her.
    And I fully agree.

• Yes, it seems that she retired as a player as well.

Huge chance for Fersino a whole season earlier.

One legendary player is gone. Sansonna we are gone miss you :heart::heart::heart::heart: