Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I told that monza made a terrible mistake bringing mihajlovuc...they woman is almost retired and davyskiba is a good bench and only to come for few points

I didn't understand why lazovic didn't enter today

• I told that monza made a terrible mistake bringing mihajlovuc...they woman is almost retired and davyskiba is a good bench and only to come for few points

I didn't understand why lazovic didn't enter today

Lazovic entered in the fourth and did great, I think she should have entered before in place of Mihajlovic on whom I agree was a questionable transfer (mainly because of physical problems, it's been a few years now).

Also, Magda is definitely starter material, I didn't like her a lot bafore but I'm definitely changing my mind on her

• Also, Magda is definitely starter material, I didn't like her a lot bafore but I'm definitely changing my mind on her

Agree. If you don't want to have Lazovic-Gennari and want to have an offensive OH, might as well put Stysiak instead of Mihajlovic.

Curious to see if they will move Stysiak to OH during the season.

• I cannot subscribe to VBTV. My payment details are not being accepted. Is legavolley subscription still worth it?

LVF TV doesn't work anymore, they even sent an email to last years subscribers to inform that every sub had been deleted and that all matches will be only on Volleyballworld.tv so there is no other place to subscribe other than that.

• VBW said last week that all A2 will be on YouTube… we’ll see how long that lasts lol

The fact that Volleyball World has completely turned into Volleyball Italy :clown: embarassing imo :hit:def. not paying for that rigged service, hope they enjoy their 10 viewers a match 2nd league streams, should add 3rd league as well for an additional 2 viewers, Italian players' moms and dads will at least be happy watching I guess, who cares about fans around the world...

• Does somebody have free streams ?!

• Oh how I've missed Belien's blocks :flower: so glad she's finally back on court

Knollema already getting playing time, she's manifesting herself for next years WCh roster

Beliën is playing great in block today!:cheesy:

Bosetti isn't playing well... She gets blocked real easy?(

• Already surprise Pomi leading against Scandicci and Roma leading over Cuneo.
    Seria A in full glory :cheesy:

I’m sad that Megabox has debut performance against Conegliano…

• Antropova is already in the game as OH :what::what:

And Pomi OH duo is playing great Scherban and Bragan Ellen are doing great job. Rahimova really can help them.
    Pomi dark horse this year:white:

• All matches are really tie.
    Perugia and Chieri are 1:1, Firenza trying to take second set same goes with every matches except Roma and Cuneo where Roma is leading 2:0.