Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• But wtf you have to say ?! :what:

Hate is just to big, but is hidding behind cute comments.
    They lost after 720days, the most important part that they are in history.

They could make this number bigger but main goal is done. Broke Vakifbank record.

• Congratulations Imoco Volley Conegliano. They created one of the best teams in history but I hope we are witnessing the end of their era:)

• btw I think losing this game increased Imoco's chances of winning club wch.

• But wtf you have to say ?! :what:

Hate is just to big, but is hidding behind cute comments.
    They lost after 720days, the most important part that they are in history.

They could make this number bigger but main goal is done. Broke Vakifbank record.

76 wins in a row - unbelievable, against the best teams in the world, broke seven years old VakifBank record of 74, which was already unbelievable, also against the best teams in the world.

• 76 wins in a row - unbelievable, against the best teams in the world, broke seven years old VakifBank record of 74, which was already unbelievable, also against the best teams in the world.

And this season is far from over. WCCH is right here :box:

• That is why most of us are ‘haters’ as someone wrote. It’s not hate, guys, it was like watching the same movie over and over, every week, for years. Some of us are just happy that things may be different this time. Imoco is a great team and will very likely win Serie A1 once again, but at least we know they’re not unbeatable and that another team has a chance to take over.

Being an Italian, this situation took me back to the unbeatable Juventus in Italy’s men’s soccer league a few years ago. Clubs who have a lot of money have the best team, and they win. It’s like math. When a ‘minor’ team beats the rich one, it’s normal to enjoy it because it’s a proof that money can’t always buy you things.

Btw, I’m glad it happened in Italy, with Firenze, and not with Vakif or another big Turkish team. It’s a lesson for Imoco (they can only learn and get better from this) but it’s also a lesson for Novara and Monza, since they were supposed to stop Conegliano, had a chance and miserably failed.

But it is not the same situation. Conegliano beat Novara and Monza with their best line up until yesterday when they played with 3 back up players in starting six.

• Congratulations Firenze.

Just watched the highlights of the match on Youtube and it looked like a good one. Firenze's defense looked like on point and end of the 4th set, Wolosz set to Egonu but also stood in front of her which caused an error and Firenze won the set, hinted a long-awaited defeat.

As for Imoco, I hope they will get to focus on their own game now that this nonsense is over. Last season, they have started well but something was off by the mid season and it gotten only worse since.

As I have stated before, I don't like it when a team dominates a league, It is no fun. After all, we are here for fun. I hope to see a new champion.

• It was so frustrating firenze last year cause they had they potential and they glop

This year it seems they're doing what is expected from them

Hope they continue like this

• I'm just glad the count-up is over with :lol: and waiting for my girls in VB, Ecz (😂) or FB to rebreak it sometime, let's go 77! Actually these kind of runs are kinda boring, ok Conegliano can have it forever in exchange we get the next WCCH and CL titles :flower:

• Btw. it looks like Nwakalor has finally found some proper consistency, she had one awful game, but her 2nd-worst performance this season statistically is 24 points on 38% spike% in 5 sets against Conegliano, the only problem of her is that she has pretty weak serve for a player on her position but everything other than that seems to be on point. Mingardi is playing suprisingly great as well.

It's great for everyone but cro that Conegliano lost a game, it's even fine for Imoco because maybe Egonu finally gets a break at some point when Conegliano doesn't need to fight for a victory in every game possible, it's odd to see her padding 25-30 points in these meaningless games regularly after that exhausting period that she's had past 12 months.

• Btw, I’m glad it happened in Italy, with Firenze, and not with Vakif or another big Turkish team. It’s a lesson for Imoco (they can only learn and get better from this) but it’s also a lesson for Novara and Monza, since they were supposed to stop Conegliano, had a chance and miserably failed.

Btw, I disagree as they could take this loss as a fluke. For them to reflect more and humble I need Vakif, Fener, Novara, Monza, Busto, Scandicci and next year Eczaci to beat them at least once or twice:evil:

• Btw, I disagree as they could take this loss as a fluke. For them to reflect more and humble I need Vakif, Fener, Novara, Monza, Busto, Scandicci and next year Eczaci to beat them at least once or twice:evil:

But it is not the same situation. Conegliano beat Novara and Monza with their best line up until yesterday when they played with 3 back up players in starting six.

Yeah just saw the message above after I wrote my comment. Yeah nothing below a a series of nice defeats can and will take away that level of entitlement.

• Finally the annoying countdown will stop! I love you so much Firenze!😍