Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I saw a discussion about Plummer's passing in the transfer rumour thread and I decided to post the link here for the relevance.

This is the current OH stats of Serie A1 this season: https://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_id=341

Plummer played 26 sets in total, had 178 passes at 45.5%/.36

Courtney played 40 sets in total, had 182 passes at 41.8%/.30

When Plummer is on court, she receives the most balls, and still manages to pass relatively well. I acknowledge that her passing is not at an elite level by all means, but to say that her passing is hopeless is just, pls forgive my words, pure crap.

I didn't even put her attacking stats here since we are mainly talking about passing. This is just her second full professional season and she's contributing very positively to her team. I believe that her passing will just get better as time goes on.

• Scandicci beat Novara 3:0 wtf ???

They literally destroy them….

Natalia found her life time shape :sos:

Conegliano needs to take Pietrini from Scandicci…

• EVeryone knows that it is way easier to receive with Molten. Did you watch Plummer with Mikasa ball during WCCh? pls forgive my words, but that's what I call 'pure crap'. :roll:

• EVeryone knows that it is way easier to receive with Molten. Did you watch Plummer with Mikasa ball during WCCh? pls forgive my words, but that's what I call 'pure crap'. :roll:

But there's a comparison there in the same situation.

• As far as I know they wanted to consider the actual standing for the QF, even though the first leg of the tournament isn't over yet. Now with all these cases and teams in quarantine, I don't really know what they are going to do.

• Busto is the team with the cases right?

i thought it was a bit weird that Poulter and gray went off to Switzerland (I think) during the middle of it

According to the instagram post of Busto, there are some cases in the Scandicci team. I assume Gray has recovered already.

• Bia (Scandicci) has covid for the third time

• Sorry this is so off topic, but Elena Pietrini is dating with Rapha Folie ex boyfriend.

My God what a cringe, what a drama. Davidone was in great relationship with all Conegliano players. He was everywhere with them. :whistle:

Now I can’t wait for match between this two, but I don’t thinks so that they are gone play together in NT or even in club.

And poor Rapha still has photos with him on her instagram ;(

• Sorry this is so off topic, but Elena Pietrini is dating with Rapha Folie ex boyfriend.

My God what a cringe, what a drama. Davidone was in great relationship with all Conegliano players. He was everywhere with them. :whistle:

Now I can’t wait for match between this two, but I don’t thinks so that they are gone play together in NT or even in club.

And poor Rapha still has photos with him on her instagram ;(

Wtf:what::what:

I wonder how other Imoco players feel about this situation.

Pietrini is a really important player for Italian NT. Her absence would be a huge damage.