2024 Paris Olympic Games

• I think these teams will take the tickets;

Serbia, China

Turkiye, Brazil

Poland, İtaly

• I'd rather play Turkey or Dominicana than USA, it was crucial. But yeah, if you deserve a spot, you'll win it. I don't think we'll win (at this point) tho.

i think Poland has better chance to win against USA than against their rivalry Turkey. It's difficult to face Turkey before even without Vargas, now it will be more difficult. With the absence of Poulter, Poland still has decent chance if they play like WCH.

• I think these teams will take the tickets;

Serbia, China

Turkiye, Brazil

Poland, İtaly

it is in polish fans dream:drink: but it will be really difficult to see the same teams after tournament:S group C is really difficult, the same like B

• Assuming that the six teams that qualify from the tournament are in the top 10, it looks like the ranking cutoff will be 10 or 11, depending on whether Russia is allowed to play. I just looked at the rankings and less than 20 points separate the 9th place (Dominican Republic) from the 12th (Netherlands), so those teams in that limbo will have to send their full rosters to every competition to secure their spot. It's going to be pretty brutal, I hope all the players can stay healthy.

• Also, are we sure Paola will play with the NT? If not, Italy is not that scary to be honest.

There's nothing official right now, I think the final decision will be after the VNL.

Realistically though Italy should qualify anyway due to ranking position even if it's not through the qualifier, so I could see her taking the whole summer off honestly

• Assuming that the six teams that qualify from the tournament are in the top 10, it looks like the ranking cutoff will be 10 or 11, depending on whether Russia is allowed to play. I just looked at the rankings and less than 20 points separate the 9th place (Dominican Republic) from the 12th (Netherlands), so those teams in that limbo will have to send their full rosters to every competition to secure their spot. It's going to be pretty brutal, I hope all the players can stay healthy.

Don't forget that Africa will get one spot

• volleyball.it made a prediction of the most likely results and qualified teams.

VNL is going to be a hot mess for all the teams that need every single ranking point for the world ranking in order to grab one of the last spots :white:

FIVB bigwigs must have a rock hard erection imagining how deadly seriously many teams will have to take their darling VNL.:lol::P

• Lol where's USA

Playing VNL2024 with main roster to qualify for Paris

• volleyball.it made a prediction of the most likely results and qualified teams.

VNL is going to be a hot mess for all the teams that need every single ranking point for the world ranking in order to grab one of the last spots :white:

Belgium? :what: Weird simulation :D IMHO Germany, Netherlands, Thailand have bigger chance to be there

• Well right now Belgium is ahead in the world ranking thanks to their WCH performance, but as they don't play VNL the other teams are very likely to move ahead of them.

I think the same. They will get some points for European League but not that much, because it's only few games and VNL is higher ranked tournament.

• Belgium? :what: Weird simulation :D IMHO Germany, Netherlands, Thailand have bigger chance to be there

Are they even going to grab some serious points for Challenger Cup? Also funny that a VNL Team which Croatia is isn‘t even in the Top 24 of the World Ranking but Ukraine for example is.